Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I would recommend posting gif images instead of text images whenever you can ;)
10gvO.gif
Nice gif, have a like.

Reactions: DaHammy and hgbf

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I have nearly 430 messages and almost 180 likes.
What I do is comment my honest opinion on things even if someone well known disagrees. You don't have to agree with someone just because they are well known and you want to get on their good side.

What you shouldn't do:
Avoid repeating what other players have already said/answered. I noticed that when someone needs help and makes a thread about it, despite the question being answered, people just comment the same thing.
Question: I got banned, I don't know what to do, help!
Player 1 : Please file a ban appeal @ xxxx
Player 2: Like what was said above, appeal at xxxx
Player 3: (Doesn't have anything new to offer)
(comment if you have something new to offer)
Player 4: If your appeal has been denied, please start a private conversation with the staff that banned you, check here at xxxxx

Speaking about honest opinions, I see those who asks/wants likes as someone who needs the approval of others, needy. (No offence)
You don't need to focus on producing contents that would gain likes. Just be yourself because that's more likable.
People are simple, they like what they see.
Most likes are given when you give a logical reply in a help thread or when you deal with someone in a nice way because I'm sure no one would like someone who ask for likes.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
You know, now that I think of it, I probably wouldn't have gotten to know so many people on this server if i wasn't a staff member. In different words, I miss my old friends who met me and got to know me just as a stone player :P

I got likes becuz staff. If you want to get likes, try typing something with insanely good grammar roasting someone (like <enter staff name other then dai here>)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You know, now that I think of it, I probably wouldn't have gotten to know so many people on this server if i wasn't a staff member. In different words, I miss my old friends who met me and got to know me just as a stone player :p

I got likes becuz staff. If you want to get likes, try typing something with insanely good grammar roasting someone (like <enter staff name other then dai here>)
Dwa Dwa Roasted :P

Reactions: larswijn
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom