Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowGold137

Dec 16, 2013
How do I get a new skin? My friend helped me a while ago when I first got Minecraft but she doesn't remember how. I use Skindex and I currently have a skin...Got it about a year ago. Comment the easiest way and steps on how to download the skin onto Minecraft without having to make an account with a website and try to make it simple to understand...Thanks...

Reactions: ymary
N

Nyanbaz

So you're using Skindex?
1. Find the skin you want
2. Look on the right hand side of the box; there should be a button that says "Upload to Minecraft"
3. Click on that. It will take you to a screen where you *might* have to log into Minecraft
4. It should ask you if you'd like to change your skin. Hit "Yes"
5. Exit out of the tab, log into Minecraft, and enjoy your new skin!

Hope that helped!~

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
You have to find a skin you like on the internet then go to minecraft.net go to profile and it should say change skin then hit browse and find the download of your skin hit upload then reload minecraft and it should change

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
You can find skins at minersneedcoolshoes.com.... hope this isn't advertising :P [delete if so]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom