Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
DF586BEC-58E9-4CB2-9F90-5861570733F8.png

It started with my old skin, from the craftee season 4 skinpack (craftee is a Java YouTuber who I watched a lot back then) and the skin looked like this:
ED91FC5C-21F5-4803-9197-76D769E891E0.jpeg

I made a couple of seasonal skins, but nothing permanent
94840512-2E6B-4CBD-8025-DBB0B68407DB.jpeg

until I thought of an idea, a bounty hunter skin! So I went to skindex skin maker website, and made my OG character with yellow legs, a brown shirt, and a hunter mask with a scar on the eye. I liked it so much I made it my permanent skin.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom