Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I would recommend a couple of things.
-Get good at bridging, like ninja bridging, diagonal speed bridging, and staircase bridging.
-Learn how to bow and use projectiles such as eggs, snowballs, and fishing rods(in 1.8). Also use blocks to create separation between yourself and you opponent, and to hinder their movement
-Always be aware of your surroundings, i.e be aware that you may be cleaned so prepare for that.
-Time your golden apples correctly, don't use them to early or too late.
-Practice some PvP before playing SkyWars. In 1.9 you can play a couple of Duels.

These are all of the tips I can give :)

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Interesting question @GetSwept! I have been playing primarily SkyWars for years now and I think I can give you some advice to become a better player.

"Engineers needed heroes, so god created mechanics" (Since you want to be a god player, it is good to understand that the game full of technical nuances.)

Having said that, here is my advice on a number of aspects of the game. First of all, throwable items, are your best friends! Snowball, eggs, enderpearls and rods can prevent a lot of direct pvp. Knocking people in the void, although it prevents you from getting precious items, can be your specialty. You can do more knock back by using throwable items to reset someones sprint for example. On the other side, enderpearls can be an absolute life-saver when falling down the void.

Maybe you'r just like me and you adore your stats? Consider Killstealing. Even when someone is falling down the void, you can hit them with a snowball to get the kill on your name. This will be practise at the same time for a quick reaction speed.

Like @Smoothlyy said, bridging is key! In your case, focus on god bridging ;)

Using water to block your fall
When sprint jumping, instead of holding down jump, spam click it.
Barricading,
by blocking yourself in or blocking someone else out

Also, this is an excellent extensive post on this subject: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-tips-and-tricks.184464/ (I like that it also takes into account the things that you shouldn't do)

Hope this helped a bit!
~Tycho (Bubbeltjes)

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
here some tips to improve in skywars:

- by playing a lot (daily) you will perform certain actions that you never did before.
- try to reach a goal every day, today I want to get 10 wins.
- watch youtubers and pay attention to their playing style
- start a singel player world, spawn a lot of zombie's, spiders etc. and fight against them to improve your pvp skills.
- try to improve your bridging
- always be aware of your surroundings

hopefully these tips will help you

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Just play and learn a lot from other people who are better than you, by looking at them; whether they go to the middle first or push right away, for example.

:)

D

Deleted member 469419

It's really good that you want some tips for improve and becoming a good player.
But the best tip I can give you, is play yourself and discover it. I know it can sounds a bit edge, but no. Look, when you play skywars more, more and more you are improving though you don't get realize, I'm meaning, for example you're playing in one map and you die into the void (for example) because you didn't build the bridge good, then, at next time, you'll be improving with other build style (your tactic)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom