Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kibelek

Jun 22, 2020
Hello,
I have a question. How can I set my profile image on CubeCraft bedrock. In the screenshot below, we can see that some of my friends have "?" on their profile images, and other have their skin on their profile avatar.
On my profile image, I have a "?" skin but not my skin. How can I set my skin on my profile image (not have this "?" skin)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200723-220852.jpg
    Screenshot_20200723-220852.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 380

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Normally, the profile image is the skin you’re currently using. Somehow this got bugged and instead of updating the skin when you change skins, it shows a ? character. Those people with their skins as profile pics didn’t change their skin I think. That’s a low priority bug if I recall correctly

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Normally, the profile image is the skin you’re currently using. Somehow this got bugged and instead of updating the skin when you change skins, it shows a ? character. Those people with their skins as profile pics didn’t change their skin I think. That’s a low priority bug if I recall correctly

- Locked as question has been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom