Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
2020-09-16_12.28.14.png

I'm in a hole you can't get out of, not even with blocks. Don't judge, let me be dumb lol. Early game I'm just running to the gens while giving my phone more attention than my PC.

I only just started playing again and already caught quite some people in the same spot :P Just seems unnecessary.

Safari map also has some unfair disadvantages for certain teams that cannot escape to mid without blocks, while others can. And the village map just has a hole in the flooring of (I believe only) 1 of the houses. They are small things, but they are there... and then sometimes you see villages or flat lands in the distance, which just seems sloppy.

Last edited:
Reactions: wxzzrd and luv!

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
View attachment 177399

I'm in a hole you can't get out of, not even with blocks. Don't judge, let me be dumb lol. Early game I'm just running to the gens while giving my phone more attention than my PC.

That said, some islands do have this hole and other island don't, and I only just started playing again and already caught quite some people in the same spot :P Just seems unnecessary.

Safari map also has some unfair disadvantages for certain teams that cannot escape to mid without blocks, while others can. And the village map just has a hole in the flooring of (I believe only) 1 of the houses. They are small things, but they are there... and then sometimes you see villages or flat lands in the distance, which just seems sloppy.

Hi

The hole is part of the map design, it's the way the map is built so the most common is to avoid them. Not all maps have any details so it is part of their design.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
these are just holes its not to do with the map design BUT yes safari isnt really fair: its been like that for years but could have been fixed anytime by adding one leaf block

Nuclo

Dec 24, 2018
Guys do not say it is part of the design, it it clearly not. This is just a little mistake, kind of invisible for the creator, that should be fix. You may be standing on a slab and then you're blocked forever.

Reactions: LeCastel
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom