Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2020
You guys should Host events on bedrock and java( I am mainly a bedrock player) and this could be fun for various players, this could also be good for you guys catching hackers during the event, that'll be very nice to see that you guys are doing your best to catch hackers and people will start believing in you guys more rather than make fun of your anticheat. Anyways its a win-win for both us players and staff of cubecraft. Many servers host events, you guys should do too. Hope you guys see this and like this thread, thnx for reading!!!!

Reactions: TapatoF and Axyy

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
You guys should Host events on bedrock and java( I am mainly a bedrock player) and this could be fun for various players, this could also be good for you guys catching hackers during the event, that'll be very nice to see that you guys are doing your best to catch hackers and people will start believing in you guys more rather than make fun of your anticheat. Anyways its a win-win for both us players and staff of cubecraft. Many servers host events, you guys should do too. Hope you guys see this and like this thread, thnx for reading!!!!
2 things.

1. I doubt hackers would join these as that idea would be that stupid that it makes me look smart

2. Events and Competitions | CubeCraft Games

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
If they were to host an event, which game mode and which network would it be on? How would players register to play? I feel like the seasonal lobby changes and scavenger hunts are more than enough. If you wish to play in a tournament, there are plenty of sub-discords where you could sign up.

Jun 12, 2020
2 things.

1. I doubt hackers would join these as that idea would be that stupid that it makes me look smart

2. Events and Competitions | CubeCraft Games
What I mean by events is like a group of players playing like eggwars,skywarsand other gamemodes, and not only in java but it should happen for Bedrock also, and from my knowledge till now I have not seen any competition taking place on the bedrock version, so that's all I'm saying

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Where though??
In this thread by Younisco are some external community servers listed, they also organise events.

Reactions: Axyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom