Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you excited for the upcoming 1.19 update?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

❓ Today's topic: CubeCraft

Celebrating #5 with CubeCraft as its topic! :cube_light:

TOPIC QUESTIONS
➜ When did you first join CubeCraft?
➜ Do you play Java, Bedrock, or both?

➜ How would you describe your gameplay style? (Ex: PvP or non-PvP games enjoyer, casual or tryhard, etc.)
➜ Which is your favourite CubeCraft game, and why?

TOPIC ACTION
Show us a screenshot of your coolest/funniest/best CubeCraft achievement you are most proud of!

My own answers! 📝

I don't know exactly when I first joined, but it should be around late 2014 to the start of 2015.
I play CubeCraft on both networks! I've always mained Java, but have recently been getting more into Bedrock and it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be - did require a few setting fixes, but immersing myself in the game made me think very differently about it.

Hmm... I definitely prefer non-PvP games over PvP games, but I do really like playing Survival Games on the Bedrock network. Other than that I've always been a fan of MinerWare and Tower Defence - which have unfortunately been removed from the Java network for an indefinite amount of time - and I usually just play casually. That is, until you spot me in Wing Rush (also a game that existed on Java previously). I will absolutely speed off... 💨
My favourite game that currently still exists (on Bedrock), I'd say would be MinerWare. However, if we also include games that were removed from the network, it'd be a hard choice between Wing Rush and Parkour Minigame - the game in the REALLY old arcade! :oldcube:

The achievement I'm most proud of will definitely always be that I managed to become a moderator on this awesome network, albeit three years ago. In one of my previous posts, I actually showed the timeline of my forums profile covering both promotions. I will share it again here.

Y9RgQ0y.png
FaSKk8D.png
dmAOIyz.png

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
1._ I joined at the beginning of the year 2022 in January between the 15th and 20th of that month
2._ i play bedrock in PC
3._ I like to play casual more because when I get hooked on something it ends up boring me so I play calmly and without bothering myself haha
4._ Skywars, Skyblock, EggWars and SG

:heart: :cube_arrow: (meeting one of my favorite yt in the middle of the game, yes, it's an achievement that cost me a lot to obtain)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (6313).png
    Captura de pantalla (6313).png
    841.6 KB · Views: 51

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
➜ I wouldnt know! I think somewhere around 2019, if not earlier.
➜ Both, but mainly bedrock atm.

➜ I play casually, usually just vibing to music, though I might come across as sweat.
➜ Minerware bc minerware

p.s. I'm on my phone rn, so can't access my screens!

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Some time in 2019 I believe, well my earliest record is the present hunt 2019 prefix!

I have always played Bedrock, firstly on my phone but someone has kinda gotten me into Java recently

➜ How would you describe your gameplay style? (Ex: PvP or non-PvP games enjoyer, casual or tryhard, etc.)
A mix. I grind eggwars a lot and aim to be on a s2 leaderboard if possible, however also play casual when i have had enough grinding

Eggwars. Its cool

All my funny things are recordings so I cba with that, however I found a cage that really fits my character:
hamster.png

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I have no clue I joined Cube for the first time, it was probably ages ago. When I seriously started playing I was around level 8 on both Java and Bedrock, but I have no idea when I got them. Though I usually like to say May 15th 2022, since that is the day I joined the forums and really started being active in the community and everywhere else.

I usually play on Bedrock (I mean I'm a helper there as well so obviously), but I do hop onto Java from time to time, just for old memories' sake.

I really like PvP gamemodes, but I wouldn't call myself a tryhard or anything like that. I just play casually any game that I enjoy, I have fun and don't stress myself too much about wins, kills or anything like that. Whenever I feel like I also go into some Minerware or Parkour and enjoy some less intense and fighting-oriented games as well.

Survival games. I love the simplicity and the nostalgia of the game. It's also very fun, great to play with friends and there is no chance to fall into the void.

I really don't save screenies, since there isn't a dedicated folder on Bedrock like it's on Java and the only ones I do save these days are reports. I really do have to start saving some memories😅

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
1. Actually a loooong time ago, at least like 2015 or so?
2. Both :p
3. I'm a casual player, I loved bingo while it was playable because I am more skilled at survival than PvP
4. SkyWars. Quick and fun stuff.
Translators meetup! (my old skin xD)
2021-01-25_21.58.06.png
man I miss those days..

D

Deleted member 511644

1. Actually, every time this question gets asked, I get shocked, by Q1 2015
2. Both :D
3. I really like PvP gamemodes, however I'm not so very good at it, and people in my house don't always like that:monkeylookaway:
4. Am I allowed to provide games that are not there anymore? I really used to love Bingo, Among Slimes, SkyWars and Hour Glass. If I had to choose between 2 existing games it would be SkyWars on Java and Survival Games (Solo) on Bedrock without any doubts.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I joined CubeCraft on Java first, sometime in 2017, and Bedrock later on in January 2022. I prefer Java as it is the version that I grew up with. My favourite game right now is MinerWare.

pekd

1. around 2019-2020
2. mainly bedrock, but java sometimes too.

3. i am more of a pvp player, but some minerware/parcour/skyblock never hurt
4. my favorite gamemode used to be skywars and i still enjoy it, but now i mainly play duels. survival games can be really fun too.

cant show the screenshot right now but it shows me and 3 other players when we crafted beds and attempted to sleep. sadly, you wont wake up unless you play duels (shoutout to ProfWoelkchen who tested this with me).

Reactions: LukaG_ and Hoshi

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
➜ When did you first join CubeCraft? 2016
➜ Do you play Java, Bedrock, or both? Java, I have like 100h on bedrock cube too tho

➜ How would you describe your gameplay style? Tryhard, not just PvP but in most cube games!
➜ Which is your favourite CubeCraft game, and why? Minerware, Arcade games, Parkour, Solo Skywars & Skyblock

TOPIC ACTION
Show us a screenshot of your coolest/funniest/best CubeCraft achievement you are most proud of!

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ Today's topic: CubeCraft

Celebrating #5 with CubeCraft as its topic! :cube_light:

TOPIC QUESTIONS

TOPIC ACTION

My own answers! 📝

I don't know exactly when I first joined, but it should be around late 2014 to the start of 2015.
I play CubeCraft on both networks! I've always mained Java, but have recently been getting more into Bedrock and it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be - did require a few setting fixes, but immersing myself in the game made me think very differently about it.

Hmm... I definitely prefer non-PvP games over PvP games, but I do really like playing Survival Games on the Bedrock network. Other than that I've always been a fan of MinerWare and Tower Defence - which have unfortunately been removed from the Java network for an indefinite amount of time - and I usually just play casually. That is, until you spot me in Wing Rush (also a game that existed on Java previously). I will absolutely speed off... 💨
My favourite game that currently still exists (on Bedrock), I'd say would be MinerWare. However, if we also include games that were removed from the network, it'd be a hard choice between Wing Rush and Parkour Minigame - the game in the REALLY old arcade! :oldcube:

The achievement I'm most proud of will definitely always be that I managed to become a moderator on this awesome network, albeit three years ago. In one of my previous posts, I actually showed the timeline of my forums profile covering both promotions. I will share it again here.

Y9RgQ0y.png
FaSKk8D.png
dmAOIyz.png
Joined in 2018, Bedrock, I would describe my gamestyle as more tryhard than average but not ultra-hardcore, my favourite cube gamemode is skywars to2 cause its goated.

I've been waiting for this 1.19 update for like months and months lmao

Reactions: Hoshi

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
When did you first join CubeCraft?
I think I first joined in 2018, but honestly can't remember the exact date as I didn't play very often back then. In the last year or so I've become a lot more active within CubeCraft, so I guess I properly 'joined' in 2022! :)

Do you play Java, Bedrock, or both?
Bedrock

How would you describe your gameplay style?
Casual for me! I enjoy a mix of PvP and non-PvP games. I tend to prefer team games as I love being able to play with others, however I still occasionally play alone.

Which is your favourite CubeCraft game, and why?
SG teams. I love that it is different every time! The team element adds variation and challenge to the game. It's a classic, and you'd be surprised how much fun you can still have with it! Finally, you have the option to play alongside a friend, which is always great fun!! :D

Hmmm, for my coolest Cubecraft achievement I think I'm gonna have to say meeting @Nightmare
Luca, you are the most awesome person and I am so incredibly glad we met 🧡
Minecraft_Screenshot_2023.03.13_-_16.23.55.26.png

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Joined in 2018, Bedrock, I would describe my gamestyle as more tryhard than average but not ultra-hardcore, my favourite cube gamemode is skywars to2 cause its goated.

I've been waiting for this 1.19 update for like months and months lmao
Is your favourite gamemode not eggwars mega?!?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm, for my coolest Cubecraft achievement I think I'm gonna have to say meeting @Nightmare
Luca, you are the most awesome person and I am so incredibly glad we met 🧡
Aww, that’s cute. Dang it… I should have mentioned meeting @Stijnnn_ as the best achievement. Not only for Cube, but ever! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel and Wildd

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
i do not remember honestly, i think it was about 2014/15 :D

i play both as Quality assurance is needed on both platforms, but my main platform is bedrock, because i never was a fan of the hit cooldown pvp system

I play this server only casually now, when i was younger i really used to tryhard it a lot and played multiple hours a day :D

Survival games, it is the most nostagic game for me, as it really reminds me of my teenage years on this server. Also there is no void, so you dont get punished for offensive actions this much.

For biggest achievment, i can only agree with @caraMel ! Meeting you was one of the best things that ever happened in my life and i am so so glad i did 🧡 Since you uploaded my screenshot, i will upload the same one and just invert the colors :b
Screenie inverted.png

Last edited:

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021

➜ When did you first join CubeCraft?​

I remember joining the java server 2-3 times before leaving it for other servers(I didn't understand how to pvp with new mechanics). When the java and bedrock got bundled, together I started playing on cubecraft, cause it resembled java pvp and also I got low ping there. So officially I started playing around 2022
I've started to get back into java becoz the new PvP is fun
PvP games enjoyer, but prolly not a tryhard.
Eggwars and maybe skywars. Quick pvp games for the instant dopamine rush that I will regret in 6 hrs when I can't go to sleep, cause of me procrastinating 🙃 🥲

Reactions: LukaG_ and Hoshi

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
For biggest achievment, i can only agree with @caraMel ! Metting you was one of the best things that ever happened in my life and i am so so glad i did 🧡 Since you uploaded my screenshot, i will upload the same one and just invert the colors :b

View attachment 218628
Ehehe, sorry for stealing your one! 💚 Yours was just the best!! 😅 Also, that looks both terrifying and cool at the same time.. I love it! xD

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
I believe I stared in 2016, but I had alot of breaks because of the people I use to play with. I have been active since 2020 untill now on the minecraft server :)

Both! Now a days more bedrock tho.

Java: I play ffa and just talk w ppl on the proximitychat on labymod
Bedrock: Killing ppl in ffa :)

Ffa bcs vibes, idk why but i just enjoy it the most.

TOPIC ACTION
Biggest adviement is 4sure the friends I made on cubecraft, love you all. I dont have a screens with all of them but this is still one of my favos :)
Schermafbeelding 2023-02-03 200135.png

(pri was very famous here)

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
I believe I stared in 2016, but I had alot of breaks because of the people I use to play with. I have been active since 2020 untill now on the minecraft server :)

Both! Now a days more bedrock tho.

Java: I play ffa and just talk w ppl on the proximitychat on labymod
Bedrock: Killing ppl in ffa :)

Ffa bcs vibes, idk why but i just enjoy it the most.

TOPIC ACTION
Biggest adviement is 4sure the friends I made on cubecraft, love you all. I dont have a screens with all of them but this is still one of my favos :)
View attachment 218634
(pri was very famous here)
Omg a fette hummel

Zeaura

Mar 13, 2023
I joined CubeCraft around mid-2021.

I am a Bedrock Player

I like playing PvP games casually now, however I may come off as a tryhard with my old UHC PvP habits and muscle memory.

My favorite game is Survival Games because it requires you to be crafty with what you find and it can provide a challenge when you are out-geared. I like both Teams and Solo SG equally, and it's a good game that can start and finish within a 5 minute time span.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom