Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Best CubeTuber content according to you?

• Montages

• Compilations

• Full gameplay (videos)

• Full gameplay (streams)

• Partial gameplay (edited/shortened footage)

• Commentary

• Other - Specificy in reply!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

❓ Today’s Topic: CubeTubers

Here is #6 of the (weekly) polls!

TOPIC QUESTIONS
➜ Do you watch any CubeTubers / streamers, and if so, which? Would you recommend them?
➜ What type of content do you enjoy watching from these CubeTubers?
➜ Around what is the ideal video length for these CubeTubers’ videos?

➜ Who is your favourite CubeTuber / streamer?

TOPIC ACTION
Do you happen to have taken a screenie with your favourite CubeTuber, or some other famous person from Cube? Share it with us!

My own answers! 📝

I don’t really watch any CubeTubers, but I know that @privqted and @Conea64 are some great CubeCraft content creators!
As I mentioned in the answer above, I don’t really watch any CubeTubers but either commentary or live gameplay is definitely my go-to when it comes to CubeCraft content. Though, I also love funny moment compilations!
Videos, I’d say no longer than 15 minutes. It takes away from people’s attention generally. Streams, I genuinely do not mind the length. As long as I can or want to watch.

This one’s rather difficult to answer, but @privqted is cool - uwu hi fren - so I’ll say he is!

I’ll share a picture - if I have one - asap! Mobile sucks… 😭

Youseef Al-Rifai

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Sep 21, 2022
Iraq
www.youtube.com

❓ Today’s Topic: CubeTubers

Here is #6 of the (weekly) polls!

TOPIC QUESTIONS
➜ Do you watch any CubeTubers / streamers, and if so, which? Would you recommend them?
➜ What type of content do you enjoy watching from these CubeTubers?
➜ Around what is the ideal video length for these CubeTubers’ videos?

➜ Who is your favourite CubeTuber / streamer?

TOPIC ACTION
Do you happen to have taken a screenie with your favourite CubeTuber, or some other famous person from Cube? Share it with us!

My own answers! 📝

I don’t really watch any CubeTubers, but I know that @privqted and @Conea64 are some great CubeCraft content creators!
As I mentioned in the answer above, I don’t really watch any CubeTubers but either commentary or live gameplay is definitely my go-to when it comes to CubeCraft content. Though, I also love funny moment compilations!
Videos, I’d say no longer than 15 minutes. It takes away from people’s attention generally. Streams, I genuinely do not mind the length. As long as I can or want to watch.

This one’s rather difficult to answer, but @privqted is cool - uwu hi fren - so I’ll say he is!

I’ll share a picture - if I have one - asap! Mobile sucks… 😭
I will translate my videos in the future 😋

pekd

0. i enjoy all kinds of cubecraft content but commentary is the best in my opinion, its gameplay together with interesting storys/topics so you wont get bored
1. I watch some of unpys streams, theyre really fun to watch. my favorite montage youtubers are patsman and privated, their montages are really high quality. i also got into relatednoobs content lately. and casualpoalrbears videos are fun too, i just wish they were edited more
2. anything tbh as long as its interesting
3. depends on the kind of content, i dont like too long montages but anything else should be at least 10 minutes

4. i dont think i have screenshots of that but i fought both privated and patsman, got absolutely destroyed

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Kinda depends on what game they are playing like I'm nower days editing my video more so after like an hour of gameplay get shorten to 20 of the best minutes but some games on cubecraft like giga blockwars that editing style wouldn't fit. A large chunk of what I watch is how I'm feeling at the time as well. (Also I'm dumb what the difference between montages and compilations?)

I do watch @TheOrderOfSapphire and @CubeCast (even tho they barley upload at the moment :( ) and I believe I got a screen shot of salty and I even caught Sapphire in one of my recordings like an avenger movie crossover. I do recommend both of them. I also know this very underrated cubetuber known as Karsonnn (who does do some content beside cubecraft but he mainly does cubecraft) here a link to his channel

Reactions: Lyriie and Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
(Also I'm dumb what the difference between montages and compilations?)
Well, my definition of it isn’t quite official, but here’s what I think:
• A montage (when it comes to gaming), I’d consider a compilation of cool moments - like showing off PvP or anything else skill-related I guess - with either intense or popular music put under it and with a lot of edits.
• A compilation itself, I’d say is just a casual version of the above, either for cool moments or funny moments. Not too many edits, still fun to watch.

Again, my definition definitely isn’t original but this is how I see it. :P

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
I honestly only watch the ones that showcase texture packs, because I just like to try new packs

Reactions: Hoshi

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I don't watch anyone regularly, but sometimes I will pop into random streams if I feel like it. I prefer commentaries, as I like to listen to podcasts and some YouTube videos in the background while I'm doing other tasks.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom