• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
The middle should be a little less flat, other than that i like the way the islands are not circles (Even though they are pretty much all the same), i'd love a sceenshot from the air without your skin blocking the way, so i could see the entire map.
I feel how bad are taken screenshots . I did not plan to start the post , and did not think the photos on the perspective , so that it saw good. They were pictures I had before. I 'll update as soon as possible new pictures ! Thank you! :D

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I like the map!

But I've got some concerns about the clouds. They look cool, but I'm afraid people are going to camp on them. I hope you can find a solution for this :)

+0,75

jajajaj '' + 0'75 ' ' seems very well jajaj the clouds are blocks spiderweb , it would be difficult camping in them. If you find any solution, though I am willing to change it! :)

NitroTheCreeper

May 8, 2016
I like the map!

But I've got some concerns about the clouds. They look cool, but I'm afraid people are going to camp on them. I hope you can find a solution for this :)

+0,75
jajajaj '' + 0'75 ' ' seems very well jajaj the clouds are blocks spiderweb , it would be difficult camping in them. If you find any solution, though I am willing to change it! :)
I would say to fix the cloud problem raise all clouds up where the lowest cloud is 5 or 6 blocks above the tallest point of the map and then set it to where you can't build higher than the tallest point of the map.

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
this looks very cool!!! but try something like this here! you could make this on each island but make the islands a litle bit bigger! and make the
distance between each island lardger
but overall nice map! i hope you use this information! :)

HERE is the link

Sem.

D

Deleted member 100818

ir's realy nice, but If I look at the screenshots I don't see much detail on the mid, I hope you'll add that. still a great map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
Top Bottom