• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
The middle should be a little less flat, other than that i like the way the islands are not circles (Even though they are pretty much all the same), i'd love a sceenshot from the air without your skin blocking the way, so i could see the entire map.
I feel how bad are taken screenshots . I did not plan to start the post , and did not think the photos on the perspective , so that it saw good. They were pictures I had before. I 'll update as soon as possible new pictures ! Thank you! :D

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I like the map!

But I've got some concerns about the clouds. They look cool, but I'm afraid people are going to camp on them. I hope you can find a solution for this :)

+0,75

jajajaj '' + 0'75 ' ' seems very well jajaj the clouds are blocks spiderweb , it would be difficult camping in them. If you find any solution, though I am willing to change it! :)

NitroTheCreeper

May 8, 2016
I like the map!

But I've got some concerns about the clouds. They look cool, but I'm afraid people are going to camp on them. I hope you can find a solution for this :)

+0,75
jajajaj '' + 0'75 ' ' seems very well jajaj the clouds are blocks spiderweb , it would be difficult camping in them. If you find any solution, though I am willing to change it! :)
I would say to fix the cloud problem raise all clouds up where the lowest cloud is 5 or 6 blocks above the tallest point of the map and then set it to where you can't build higher than the tallest point of the map.

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
this looks very cool!!! but try something like this here! you could make this on each island but make the islands a litle bit bigger! and make the
distance between each island lardger
but overall nice map! i hope you use this information! :)

HERE is the link

Sem.

D

Deleted member 100818

ir's realy nice, but If I look at the screenshots I don't see much detail on the mid, I hope you'll add that. still a great map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom