Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hello people this is @ lars.l with this time a sugetion about hide and seak

Me sugetion is pretty short I notice lately that the arcade games almost no one plays anymore and my idea was just bring hide an seak back with 1 vote option of animals (parades sheep etc) people / mobs (creeper villager enderman) and blocks ( light up to which folder). The hiders can choose to give a hint with fireworks or tnt and they have a punch 1 arc with 2 arows

If you are dead you must help with searching

Let me know what you think of it

D

Deleted member 100818

I love Hide&Seek and I couldn't agree more with returning it. But I want the old one, with the maps and the blocks you could buy with your coins. Those suggestions aren't bad, but I prefer the old Hide&Seek so much more, it was so awesome.

A

A pigeon

-1 I wouldnt care about this at all, I just want pvp games.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I’d love to see it but hide n seek is almost the same as slime survival, because you need to hide and avoid the slime, same in hide n seek, butbthen you need to be killed.
and, I disagree with your suggestion because the old hide n seek was fine. (what megacoin said)

D

Deleted member 352903

I’d love to see it but hide n seek is almost the same as slime survival, because you need to hide and avoid the slime, same in hide n seek, butbthen you need to be killed.
and, I disagree with your suggestion because the old hide n seek was fine. (what megacoin said)
It's different. You cant hide in slime survival, you just have to run
You can hide in hide&seek

Reactions: lars.l

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Personally I think they should do something about arcade because almost nobody plays the more of me they can bring back the old arcade games (with hide and seak) and do that new way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom