Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
Hi,

I'm Cacuhau, I recently joined the forums to be part of a nice community. Other Minecraft forums aren't really fun to stay and I've noticed it's more comfortable here, for me at least. So I'm not really a guy who likes to talk about himself that much so I won't give any details. I'm a guy and I don't play Minecraft that often anymore. So don't expect me to be around there for hours, though I wouldn't mind playing for a bit.

I'm just here for the community, keeping myself busy, I'm sure you can understand. Don't expect good feedback from me whenever I do reply to suggestions, I have absolutely no knowledge about the server whatsoever, so when I reply, I'm most likely doing it to learn something about the current games and their issues.

So I'm glad to be here, I hope I'm welcome here and I will most certainly enjoy my stay. You can call me Cacu if my name bothers you, wouldn't mind at all.

I'm only reachable on the forums and Discord ( Cacuhau#8709 ), in case you've got some CubeCraft clubs exept for the original discord feel free to invite me.

Greetings, Cacuhau

Reactions: elchuii
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
Top Bottom