Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
Hi,

I'm Cacuhau, I recently joined the forums to be part of a nice community. Other Minecraft forums aren't really fun to stay and I've noticed it's more comfortable here, for me at least. So I'm not really a guy who likes to talk about himself that much so I won't give any details. I'm a guy and I don't play Minecraft that often anymore. So don't expect me to be around there for hours, though I wouldn't mind playing for a bit.

I'm just here for the community, keeping myself busy, I'm sure you can understand. Don't expect good feedback from me whenever I do reply to suggestions, I have absolutely no knowledge about the server whatsoever, so when I reply, I'm most likely doing it to learn something about the current games and their issues.

So I'm glad to be here, I hope I'm welcome here and I will most certainly enjoy my stay. You can call me Cacu if my name bothers you, wouldn't mind at all.

I'm only reachable on the forums and Discord ( Cacuhau#8709 ), in case you've got some CubeCraft clubs exept for the original discord feel free to invite me.

Greetings, Cacuhau

Reactions: elchuii
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom