Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
Hi my ign is Naners_

I've been on cubecraft for about a year but been playing minecraft vanilla and modded for maybe 9 years now xD so fairly well versed.

I play mostly tower defence, minerware and arcade, so if anyone wants to play with me lmk

Naners_

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
Also forgot to mention I had a look at the staff section for creative and didn't see any roles that made sense but would love to help out with anything on the server if possible! Think its great... heres my portfolio ;)

Attachments

• Portfolio (1).pdf
    17.8 MB · Views: 88

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hello, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here 🙂

9 years of Minecraft is impressive. A true veteran. I started playing Minecraft at the end of release 1.8.9, feel like such a newbie right now lol

What's your favourite microgame in Minerware? Right now mine is the flying through hoops one

Reactions: Gregeyy

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
Hello, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here 🙂

9 years of Minecraft is impressive. A true veteran. I started playing Minecraft at the end of release 1.8.9, feel like such a newbie right now lol

What's your favourite microgame in Minerware? Right now mine is the flying through hoops one
Tricky i quite like the question based ones xD

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Naners!
Nice to meet you & welcome to the forums! 😊
We hope you enjoy your time here. :heart:

Reactions: Naners_

Naners_

Sep 5, 2020
Thanks everyone for being so kind 😁😁, look forward to chatting with everyone and hopefully making the community more fun!!!

Reactions: TheBirmanator
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom