Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slvrp

Nov 23, 2016
Hey,

I have been active on the forums for about a week now and I thought it would be a good moment to introduce myself a little more (:

Who am I?
In-game and on the forums you will probably recognize me as Slvrp. However, you might have guessed it but I also have a life besides the game and forums ;) I am Bram and I am currently 20 years old. I am living in The Netherlands for around 7 and a half year now. I am born in Canada and grown up there.

You might be asking yourself why I moved so far away and why my name sounds Dutch. It's actually quite simple. My dad was born in The Netherlands and met my mother in Canada, they decided to live there but my dad has always had the wish to go back to The Netherlands. At some point my mother sadly passed away and after some time my dad decided it was a good moment to move back to The Netherlands.

I study graphic design and after this year this study will be completed and I will start a different one which is marketing & communication management. I do have a girlfriend since a few months by the way ;)

How did I get introduced to Cubecraft?
This part has to do with the fact that I moved to The Netherlands. Around 3/4 years ago I was still learning Dutch a lot and had to watch some Dutch television and youtubers to get used to the language. Came across Enzo Knol who did gaming at that time. I saw him playing around on Cubecraft and I really found this fun to watch. Decided to check the server out myself and since then I met some people in the community which kept me motivated to play. At some point it was just a daily thing; logging on to cube, playing some skywars or eggwars and going to school. Nowadays I play it a lot less then back in the days because I have work and school work to do but I enjoy it just as much c:

Lil extra

Some extra information about me which you might be interested in (:

- I love to build fantasy things in my spare time
- I really enjoy drawing things and characters
- Since a few years I pvp quite a lot and even got on the Minemen Club's leaderboards for nodebuff once which I'm really proud of :D
- Really enjoy hanging around on the forums lately and chatting with the Cubecraft community

If you have questions or want to talk about something, feel free to reply under this post and if you enjoyed reading about me and my life, consider liking.

Hopefully I didn't forget to mention something or make a part unclear 😳

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
He has been on the forum for 1 week, welcome by the way! And he feels totally at home and has a great introduction. I'm 4 years and 4 months on the forum and I don't even have an introduction yet. 😄

Reactions: Slvrp and TrueMike
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom