Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’m on ipad and I want to know how to use downloaded texture packs and bring them into Minecraft when I go to files app and tap on them it opens minecraft but then says import failed I want to make it work has anyone else done this pls help if u have :)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Have you googled this? Watched tutorials on YouTube? Theres much info on the internet. I have no idea how it works, I dont play on a Ipad sorry :)
I’ve tried but I just want to know from the people on this server because I’m pretty sure there’s a few ipad players with texture packs @Kat9Ramp8ge are u on ipad?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
i dont play bedrock much, but this tutorial seems good
Yea this guy just goes and does an app it’s not from actual downloads it’s just an app so it’s not what o want because there’s specific packs. But thx for the help tho

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
You can only bump your thread twice. Meaning that if you keep bumping, we can warn you for doing so and eventually ban
But it’s a support thread.
Also @Axyy ill try that even tho I am on iOS 14 I think it might work for iOS 14

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I’m on ipad and I want to know how to use downloaded texture packs and bring them into Minecraft when I go to files app and tap on them it opens minecraft but then says import failed I want to make it work has anyone else done this pls help if u have :)
I can guide you I will message you.

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom