Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
• Add more new, awesome maps
• Add more wands, and more drops in general
• Lucky blocks at the middle could have an increased chance for good drops (not much, just because they're in the middle and someone can easily rush you from any side)
• Add modes just like in SW/EggWars
► OP, all lucky blocks have increased chances for lucky drops (70%)
► Normal, just like the current one (50% chance for a lucky drop)
► Hardcore, all lucky blocks have a decreased percentage of lucky drops (~35%)
• Starving can sometimes be a problem, so either add hay bale to every map, or just make food drops more often

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
-Leaderboards
-Achievements
-New maps (I have a handful of amazing map ideas that are both creative, and implement systems that'll require a specific playstyle for each map. Every map will be unique)
-A wider array of items that are obtainable through lucky blocks. These may include new wands (and potentially staff counterparts, that'll work as upgraded wands), custom enchantments, the spawning of new mobs such as shulkers or endermites, and enchanted arrows.

Reactions: Renss

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I don't play much Lucky Island. But what I know is that there are always standard stuff from the lucky blocks. It would be nice that it is totally random.
standard stuff makes the gameplay boring. If you have played a lot of lucky Island. you know probably all look like the blocks can come from your head :D
When you get a chest from a lucky block it is standard a blast, It would be nice if you totally get something randoms. Like new lucky block(s), Armor, food and much more

Also should added different gamemodes as @CyanYellow said. Basic, Normal, Overpowerd.I think that Basic really basic must be, hard for you to find food, insufficient armor, and more like this.
Overpowerd should be really overpowerd, Armor with Protection IV, Much potions? Would be nice! :p

Special items.
I think it would be nice if there are a few special /rare item in the game.
1) Super Soup: Gives you 5 second egeneration, 2)Knockback stick: Stick with knockback II, 3)Lily pad: Gives you 10 seconds super jump. 4) maybe an elytra with which you can fly 3-5 seconds?
I'm not good to think of ideas. so let your idea especially know;)

Kits reset?
I find the kits a bit poor, I would see more and better kits.
1) Swordman: from (team) Skywars 2)Bunny: leeping 2 potion 3)healer: three heal potions 4)Knocker: Knockback 1 wooden sword.
Again i'm not good to think of ideas so let your idea know.

Wands
the wands are a great success. everyone strives to get an in-game wand ;). It would be nice if there is still more to be added.
In my opinion should the item a little bit more rare to get.
1) Super jumper: gives you 15 seconds leaping effect 2)Eater: gives you full foodbar
and of course show your ideas.

Leaderboard!
Everyone want on the leaderboard. I think it can be a good addition to let more people play the game.

Abilities
I'm a big fan of Abilities. Would be nice if that also can be added. Maybe the same kind as in Skywars abilties and Eggwars.

I hope some of this ideas will help to make Lucky Island more Enjoyable.
Sorry for my bad english though.:D
~Dutchy

why do people that speak spanish/dutch etc say sorry for bad english your english was very good

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I agree with most every one of these suggestions, but I have one that I didn't see suggested yet. (i don't think it's ingame?)
In the actual lucky blocks mod you can use diamonds and other ores to upgrade a lucky block to have higher "luck". The luckier the block the better chance it has to have really good drops. To be able to mine up the lucky blocks you could maybe have a kit that gives you a silk touch pick with only a couple durability?

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know of its already added into lukcy island because I don't really play lucky island a lot but it would be nice to set the lucky block to basic, normal, or op
Thats actually a sick idea.
This should be added in the future.
I think you can vote for Basis - Normal [Gold rank] and Overpowered [Diamond rank or higher]
@Tacosbefriends What do you think about it?

B

Britney Spears

I would make the drops from a lucky block more variated , because if you play lucky block skywars for a while you can already know what will come out of that block. Add more items that could come out of the lucky blocks (armor , food )

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
• Starving can sometimes be a problem, so either add hay bale to every map, or just make food drops more often
Hey love the ideas, however could you specific what maps don't have enough haybales or food in general, as I can quickly patch this if I know what maps players are suffering on the most. Thank youu

Reactions: Cyan

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
How about custom eapons and AR mor and custom enchants cuz there's more wands than there are armour our and weapons so just make the game have custom weapons and armour with different abbilitys like nether armour is only as good as leather BUT it gives fire resistance and like Armour that really sucks but gives like 1 more heart and if u get more of these they still stack up

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
-More weaponry drops (Lucky swords, armor, etc.)
-Food, food is needed.
-Mob spawneggs
-The slime wand is pretty useless IMO, because you shoot it like 3-4 blocks high and it DIES, OR when you shoot it right it attacks you! so do something about that?
-Cobweb drop
-In the middle of the map, add super Lucky blocks, since skywars has better chests in the middle
-Some more deadly, funny traps
-Apple named "slapple" (Knockback II), don't ask xD
-Voting for OP, basic or normal, (also sunset, night and daytime)
-Leaderboards
-I really do NOT know why but in the (waiting) lobby, mobs can spawn, so please fix that?
-Just more creative, Original drops (like the wands)

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hey love the ideas, however could you specific what maps don't have enough haybales or food in general, as I can quickly patch this if I know what maps players are suffering on the most. Thank youu
I'd say Summer and Frost would use a couple more pieces of hay bale, but most maps have enough of them, players just have to grab it. :)

Reactions: Efcluke94

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
-More weaponry drops (Lucky swords, armor, etc.)
-Food, food is needed.
-Mob spawneggs
-The slime wand is pretty useless IMO, because you shoot it like 3-4 blocks high and it DIES, OR when you shoot it right it attacks you! so do something about that?
-Cobweb drop
-In the middle of the map, add super Lucky blocks, since skywars has better chests in the middle
-Some more deadly, funny traps
-Apple named "slapple" (Knockback II), don't ask xD
-Voting for OP, basic or normal, (also sunset, night and daytime)
-Leaderboards
-I really do NOT know why but in the (waiting) lobby, mobs can spawn, so please fix that?
-Just more creative, Original drops (like the wands)

I know why a slapple don't

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom