Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aizen

Jan 16, 2016
Seireitei
As a person who basically plays this game mode exclusively these are my suggestions:

-A better reflection of the 1.9 update. This means adding more features of this update to the game mode, like effect arrows, an elytra, and more stuff in the lucky blocks.

-Implement a compass to locate campers. I have played a lot of 20+min matches and most time is spent trying to locate the last player.

-Add more maps, please!

-Add a fancier rule/tutorial board. I have been visiting other game modes and they all have an image in their instruction board.

-Add a leader board. Like the top players for Solo and Team modes.

-Add new kits

-Add new wands (be creative here, I have seen some posts of players giving very good ideas about new wands.

-Add achievements and challenges to Lucky Islands

-Do not add punch/knockback effect weapons!! Its already too easy to kill people with a normal bow already.

This is all. I REALLY thank you in advance @Macreddin, I love to see Lucky Islands getting some love.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Lucky Spawns:
1 wolf egg, 10 bones
An elytra(?)
Flint and steel
Meteor Wand- Summons a meteor shower wherever you're looking, destroying terrain
Meatier Wand- Summons 1-3 pigs wherever you're looking, will target the nearest player and knock them around
Luxury Walking Cane- Knockback I golden hoe with a +25% movementspeed attribute (Don't Starve FTW!)
Crown of Rebirth- An enchanted golden helmet that will teleport the wearer back to their spawn upon death and reduce their max health to 2 hearts

Unlucky Spawns:
A ghast
Ignited TNT
Noxious fumes that inflict the hunger and poison debuff for a few seconds
A guardian jumpscare that makes you drop what's in your hotbar

Not sure if it's been said yet, but a leaderboard as well as a 1.8 classic PvP version would be nice.

Reactions: Renss

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
When I played Lucky Islands, I had a trouble of always finding that last player left. I don't play it very much, but I think a lot of people would understand this feeling. So maybe there could be a suggestion where running away wouldn't be so easy. (didn't read through the whole thread so not really sure what everyone's thoughts are)

Reactions: Renss
B

Britney Spears

When I played Lucky Islands, I had a trouble of always finding that last player left. I don't play it very much, but I think a lot of people would understand this feeling. So maybe there could be a suggestion where running away wouldn't be so easy. (didn't read through the whole thread so not really sure what everyone's thoughts are)

Thats so true , i would love to see the player trackers also on luckyblock skywars. But i wouldn't use a player tracker as a luckyblock drop. Maybe the player tracker could be an item where everyone starts with at the begining of a game ?

B

Britney Spears

Some little suggestions :

Freeze wand :
Aim this wand on one of the players and they will be surrounded by an ice sphere. The player that got hit can come out of it by breaking the ice above him. He/she has to be fast though because you can suffocate in there. (Cooldown 2 minutes)

Bazooka wand :
Shoots a fire charge at the person you're aiming on. Just pull off the trigger :). (cooldown 2 minutes)

Gravity wand :
This wand will give you the ability to float for 10 seconds (cooldown 2 minutes)

New things that could come out of a luckyblock
- Elytra (very rare)
-Golden Apple's
-Enchanting bottle's
-An anville falling from above that could kill you
-A tamed horse
-Shulker that can make you float to mid.

I would also look forward to see some cool 1.9 items like some of the new arrows.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Some little suggestions :

Freeze wand :
Aim this wand on one of the players and they will be surrounded by an ice sphere. The player that got hit can come out of it by breaking the ice above him. He/she has to be fast though because you can suffocate in there. (Cooldown 2 minutes)

Bazooka wand :
Shoots a fire charge at the person you're aiming on. Just pull off the trigger :). (cooldown 2 minutes)

Gravity wand :
This wand will give you the ability to float for 10 seconds (cooldown 2 minutes)

New things that could come out of a luckyblock
- Elytra (very rare)
-Golden Apple's
-Enchanting bottle's
-An anville falling from above that could kill you
-A tamed horse
-Shulker that can make you float to mid.

I would also look forward to see some cool 1.9 items like some of the new arrows.
no custom enchants eh? I gess I'm the only one

D

Deleted member 15612

I don't know of its already added into lukcy island because I don't really play lucky island a lot but it would be nice to set the lucky block to basic, normal, or op
WHAT HE MEANS.

And add more variety, all the blocks are the same, you always die of hungry and get killed by an op guy, those kits are so bad.

Reactions: Britney Spears

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I would like to see:
-More staff's (Freeze,
-More variëty of Lucky Blocks (unlucky, really lucky etc)
-More Drops/traps
-More food
-New maps
-New kits
-DeathMatch System. When a game takes too long, a random DM will happen. (Zombie Apocolypse, map crumbling, TnT-Rain, New lucky blocks will spawn, etc)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Make it extremely crazy!
Like the texture pack more crazy 16x16 of course ;) (sword or bows rainbow or something..)
(Water Pink) (Sky Red) Just make something...
The wands more crazy and destructive!
Maybe 3D models.....
The maps more crazy and weird because why not...
And of course the LB drops More crazy than ever...

Samuel Requena

Nov 2, 2015
Just behind you.
You could posibly add challenges! :rolleyes:

Oh and a skeleton (or a ice golem) that spawns and doesnt shoot arrows to you but to others yes.
Also a LuckyBlock could spawn bats that attack you!
And plis 1.9 effect arrows:).

Also it would be great if you can obtain endereyes either by a lucky block or by crafting it yourself that targets the nearest player. (To avoid camping)
And whenever there are only two players left, they emit a beacon ray. (Also to avoid camping)

Last edited:

Samuel Requena

Nov 2, 2015
Just behind you.
Make it extremely crazy!
Like the texture pack more crazy 16x16 of course ;) (sword or bows rainbow or something..)
(Water Pink) (Sky Red) Just make something...
The wands more crazy and destructive!
Maybe 3D models.....
The maps more crazy and weird because why not...
And of course the LB drops More crazy than ever...
I like your idea of 3d wand textures!
Imagine you had endereyes that targeted the nearest player:D so cool.

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom