Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-6-23_23-58-41.png

My friend keeps receiving this error whenever he joins any server.

He has:
-Reinstalled Minecraft
-Updated Java
-Tried using OptiFine

There is nobody else using his internet, nor any other devices. It was fine two days ago. Does anybody know how to resolve the issue? If so, thanks c:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Did you try looking through his firewall (windows firewall with advanced security)? Maybe the windows firewall (if he uses windows, if not then just ignore this message) has blocked minecraft to have internet access. You just need to find the windows firewall and go through all the inbound and make sure whenever it says javaw or just java(tm) Platform SE binary, that all of those are checked. If this doesn't help then I will try and investigate a bit, but as of now I don't know what else it could be. ;)

Did your friend by any chance mess around with the network dns? Also, have you tried running minecraft as administrator?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
View attachment 134334
My friend keeps receiving this error whenever he joins any server.

He has:
-Reinstalled Minecraft
-Updated Java
-Tried using OptiFine

There is nobody else using his internet, nor any other devices. It was fine two days ago. Does anybody know how to resolve the issue? If so, thanks c:
are you sure that his internet is doing fine
because normally that message shouldn't happen unless it is a bad connection

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Oh, btw this is the sort of error that kicks all player momentarily. Annoyingly the server often thinks we are still logged in when we relog and we have to totally close Minecraft and relaunch to get in so that we then have 'fully' left the server. But often also, I get kicked out just myself from the server; that is my client and my own java issue. If it's only happening to one person, it's their client/internet. If it's to all, it's the connection by the server to Mojang (or some other server error occurring). Hope that helps.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
He/she should probably reset his/her router. Is it just on CubeCraft or is it on other servers too? If it is, he/she should probably contact her ISP.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
He should try to just log out and sign back in. If that does not work, he should either restart his router, or look through his firewall to check if anything is wrong.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom