Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flextrim_YT

Jan 25, 2016
Hello, good morning, I was ready to enter the server Cubecraft When I suddenly find myself in Mute, I saw the evidence and the problem was that someone entered my account and did some spam, nescesito Help of Truth, I have always been an excellent Player And I've Followed The Rules To The Foot Of The Letter.
I hope you can really help me and take away the Mute!
I Have Donated To The Server When I Buy My Emerald Range And I Have Played Pretty Well Now I Can not Write Anything And Is Desperate The Truth I Hope With Your Help Anxieties
Thank you.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
I saw the evidence and the problem was that someone entered my account and did some spam

Me gustaría aclarar que sus sanciones no fueron por "Spam", sus sanciones fueron por "Targeting", es decir, por uso de un mal vocabulario e ofender a las personas. Si usted menciona que alguien entro a su cuenta y cometió esas sanciones , usted debió de tener una mejor seguridad en su cuenta de MineCraft.

Y si usted dice que alguien entro a su cuenta, en mi opinión es raro ya que usted tiene 2 sanciones por la misma razón.

I Have Donated To The Server When I Buy My Emerald Range And I Have Played Pretty Well Now I Can not Write Anything And Is Desperate The Truth I Hope With Your Help Anxieties

Todos los jugadores son iguales, tienen los mismos derechos y normas que cumplir.

En mi opinión personal, las acciones que tomaron los moderadores fueron justas y correctas, saludos.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Flextrim_YT

Jan 25, 2016
I already knew who was to blame De Mi Mute and confezo that was the.
I long ago lend my account to a friend in whom I trust a lot in the then one day he came up with insult to close my account because I am a clean player and I am never like that with any person of echo all the people Who knows me in the game and so knows that I am not so then I would like to help me. Because if they look well the dates are close it did 2 days later and I had no way to enter my account ...
I would never put at risk something that cost me a lot of money. (I.e.
The Truth I Feel Sad Not being able to play as a Normal Person in My account.
I hope you understand me and can help me with this problem.
If they help me I will not lend my account never more and they will not have more reports if my account

Flextrim_YT

Jan 25, 2016
Me gustaría aclarar que sus sanciones no fueron por "Spam", sus sanciones fueron por "Targeting", es decir, por uso de un mal vocabulario e ofender a las personas. Si usted menciona que alguien entro a su cuenta y cometió esas sanciones , usted debió de tener una mejor seguridad en su cuenta de MineCraft.

Y si usted dice que alguien entro a su cuenta, en mi opinión es raro ya que usted tiene 2 sanciones por la misma razón.

Todos los jugadores son iguales, tienen los mismos derechos y normas que cumplir.

En mi opinión personal, las acciones que tomaron los moderadores fueron justas y correctas, saludos.
Si Lo Se Fueron 2 Reportes Uno Dos dias Despues En El Mensaje De Arriba Puse Eso Y Ya Supe quien Fue el culpable y lo confeso todo entonces lo hizo de coraje, no tengo idea de por que pero hizo muy mal anteriormente no he tenido ningun otro reporte, yo soy un jugador bastante honesto y que sigue las reglas al pie de la letra, me aria feliz que me ayudaran con este problema y ya veran que no tendran ningun otro reporte de mi ni de spam ni mal vocabulario mucho menos de uso de hacks. gracias.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Frikandel
First off please don't spam messages or else there will be consequences second I recommend that you try messaging a staff member via discord and cubecraft doesn't care if you have a rank when it comes to bans/mutes.
If you are telling the truth that it was a false ban go to the discord and ask a staff memeber who speaks english for help

Reactions: MalakMos

JacoGames

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, Any Mod can help me The thing is that about 3 months ago I stopped playing minecraft and now when I get back I get this in my minecraft
23d684d039e39211c898a919bb6fdaef
After this I came to the page to appeal my ban since otherwise I could not play but appealing tells me to put my name of minecraft I put it and I get this
fe16c115e4967295af3682a9a1a6c23c
If anyone could help me to see why they banned me without playing and I also do not use hacks Thank you for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom