Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, Any Mod can help me The thing is that about 3 months ago I stopped playing minecraft and now when I get back I get this in my minecraft
23d684d039e39211c898a919bb6fdaef
After this I came to the page to appeal my ban since otherwise I could not play but appealing tells me to put my name of minecraft I put it and I get this
fe16c115e4967295af3682a9a1a6c23c
If anyone could help me to see why they banned me without playing and I also do not use hacks Thank you for your attention.
Who banned you?
You may contact that mod privately.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Hello, Any Mod can help me The thing is that about 3 months ago I stopped playing minecraft and now when I get back I get this in my minecraft
23d684d039e39211c898a919bb6fdaef
After this I came to the page to appeal my ban since otherwise I could not play but appealing tells me to put my name of minecraft I put it and I get this
fe16c115e4967295af3682a9a1a6c23c
If anyone could help me to see why they banned me without playing and I also do not use hacks Thank you for your attention.
First off I know you are new to the forums so you wouldn't know you can't do this so it's fine but having a issue please make a thread and don't post on another persons post.
Second if you are having a issue with being falsely banned espically when you haven't played in a while there's a chance that your account was hacked so I highly recommend talking to staff on discord through private message
and third please re-post the pictures there seems to be a problem with them causing the pictures to not upload properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happyyy Birthdayyy!!!
^-^
Loskol wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Reesle wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday A1ex! 🎈🎂
Reesle wrote on nightdragon1382's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳😸
qKhalidd wrote on Catss's profile.
thank you for everything! <3
Top Bottom