I try to edit
X9zgT
a kit, but when I save it I get an error :(

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Try to relog.
Btw your picture isn't clickable. Try to right click the picture and then open it in a new tab. Copy the URL and import the image with your link as you did before.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
So hey!
I've had this problem before, I jus logged and that solved the problem, if that doesn't work, try restarting your Minecraft or delete the kit and make it again, then try to save it.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It says to contact a staff member, so that's what you should do. Not post a thread about it on the forums. I'd recommend posting on #staff-help on the Official Discord server.

Hopefully, you get that fixed, good luck.

ReyGamerMX

May 14, 2017
Hello, the problem has already been solved, without any help from you, because none worked, what I did was to edit another kit, that if I let it edit, and re-edit the other, that's when I left.

U

Unipotato

Hello, the problem has already been solved, without any help from you, because none worked, what I did was to edit another kit, that if I let it edit, and re-edit the other, that's when I left.

Glad your problem has been solved, and I'm sorry no one could help you when you asked for it.

A side note, next time you are having a glitch in the game, please make a thread in the bug report section of the forums (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/).

- Locked as the problem has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Thank you for the kind messages everyone. Keep building awesome.
Hoshi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Love you man, hope you'll stick around <3

:cubie:
xHappyMood wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thank you for everything
Top Bottom