Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JesusDs

Dec 22, 2016
Mexico
hello cubecraft staff
I want to fix a problem with you and not have problems.
a month ago I had a ban for a week hacks and if I deserved it if I use hacks, but now 2 days ago I was playing skywars team and they banned me again their sentinel for hacks, in no time I used them hacks because I I know it's a one month ban and then, permanent and what I do not want to lose is a rank that I have on the server. Where I already had the appeal they denied me and I have to wait for the month.
Please, I hope you help me and we can reach a deal.
I await your answer thank you.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Talk to crazymanjr on discord, and tell him excatly what you were doing at the time of the ban, and convince him u werent hacking

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
appeal they denied me and I have to wait for the month
That’s a surprise, 100% no one saw that comming...
But yea, just talk to crazymanjr on the forums, or the cubecraft discord. Pretty sure the invite code is “cubecraft” but it is also just on the main home page.

D

Deleted member 59979

If you were false banned then you have to appeal on the website. If your appeal is denied then start a conversation on the appeals site. If this is also denied then there is nothing you can do. If you have been banned 3 times then its practicaly impossible for you to have not been hacking, as said before.
not bad anti-cheat.JPG

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, and welcome back frontlane!
Capitan wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations! I wish you the best for your training 💪
Capitan wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! I wish you the best for your training 💪
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom