Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GingerBread

Member
Jul 15, 2020
38
14
9
30
Recently I’ve got the quests of enchanting 4 items to level 8 which even though they are stone I need 100+ levels for each enchant. I would usually manually grind for this however I would rather a simple and easy xp farm.
If you have any designs please let me know, don’t worry about budget as I am pretty late game :)
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom