Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

puprlethink

Aug 28, 2016
Hello their fellow players of Cube craft! My name is Chris and I’m a teenager from this small country called Sri Lanka located in south Asia, Mine craft is a major past time for me and I like it a lot, I got into multiplayer and I really enjoy. I first joined Cube craft in 2015 and when I first saw this server I was intense about the deep builds, the incredible staff members and the games later in 2016 I made a Cube craft forum account, I made that account to report players, and for game suggestions after one week I became inactive for several reasons, But now I’m not anymore. My preferred games are Island games , Eggwars , Skywars , Mineware and Blockwars! Hope you have a charming day! :)

~Chris

Mar 6, 2017
Welcome Chris to the forums :)
I recommend you read the rules before posting stuff in here

Here at Cubecraft we're all a huge family, so warm welcomes to it :D
If you need any help at all or you have anything you wanna talk about, please do not hesitate in letting me know.

Thanks,
Poseidon

puprlethink

Aug 28, 2016
Sup bro, welcome to the forums
Welcome Chris to the forums :)
I recommend you read the rules before posting stuff in here

Here at Cubecraft we're all a huge family, so warm welcomes to it :D
If you need any help at all or you have anything you wanna talk about, please do not hesitate in letting me know.

Thanks,
Poseidon
Welcome!! It's nice to see island games is one of your favorite gamemodes. Have fun!!
welcome back!!!

Thank you all! It's a nice pleasure to meet ya'll too! :D

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello their fellow players of Cube craft! My name is Chris and I’m a teenager from this small country called Sri Lanka located in south Asia, Mine craft is a major past time for me and I like it a lot, I got into multiplayer and I really enjoy. I first joined Cube craft in 2015 and when I first saw this server I was intense about the deep builds, the incredible staff members and the games later in 2016 I made a Cube craft forum account, I made that account to report players, and for game suggestions after one week I became inactive for several reasons, But now I’m not anymore. My preferred games are Island games , Eggwars , Skywars , Mineware and Blockwars! Hope you have a charming day! :)

~Chris
WELCOME BACK. HOPE YOU HAVE FUN HERE IN CUBECRAFT!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom