Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what do you do when you come across cross teamers in a solo game

• Or is screen shotting 2 people together valid or are witnesses needed. i have no screen recorder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
You come across people in a solo game teamers what do u do cross team yourself then disperse?
so only team to defeat the teamers

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I would say "Lose the game" as cross teaming in solo eggwars is an offence, but its only punishable with a kick from the game.

If you're reported multiple times for cross teaming, you could be banned.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You wait for them to spit up or catch them off guard.
The only reason why they team is to survive, if one gets intimidated they will save themselves first.
If you fight each other with the cross-teamer, they are not immune to each other so they may end up hitting each other.
Doge the hits if you can by strafing in circles around them (like how you would do with zombies) and land hits on them. I'm sure they'll die or run.
You must practice this cause if you're going to spam in 1.9, you might as well leave.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
If they are constantly together, try to take them on 2 on 1. Because there is no vampire kit, your best bet is to try to keep one in the middle. If that doesn't work, put down TNT and stand inside it. Your last bet is to bowspam, but only do that if it is absolutely necessary, as it does not do much damage.

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
Just make sure to have a bow. If you guys are the last three standing, make them come to you, make sure to not build a bridge, and put on nooby armor and hold a stone sword. What they don't know is that your hiding a Punch Bow. Right as they come to build to you, you shoot the first 1 with your Punch Bow and knock him off. After that, the other one probably got the idea that you are OP, so then you get on your good stuff, meet him wherever he is, and then fight a fair fight :)

Hope I Helped!
~OrbitFlash

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
I mean, you could always ally with another team to take out the cross-teamers, and then back off.
Or, you could 1vX against all of them to hone your PvP skills.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What i do is Cross Team LIE
This plan works only when there are the 2 cross teamers, you, 2 extra teams,
Pretend to team up with the cross teamers
when they build a bridge or something punch them off
or you start a team then when you used the other guy enough for you kill him like the devil you are :cool:
But to be honest doing this might get you a banned account
So better sneak up on them

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
What i do is Cross Team LIE
This plan works only when there are the 2 cross teamers, you, 2 extra teams,
Pretend to team up with the cross teamers
when they build a bridge or something punch them off
or you start a team then when you used the other guy enough for you kill him like the devil you are :cool:
But to be honest doing this might get you a banned account
So better sneak up on them
ok. What games do u play?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom