Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
On FFA (free for all) you should get your health back when you kill someone. when you finish a fight they either respawn and kill you or someone attacks you after the fight when your low. thats my only complaint.
hi! i agree with your suggestion. while i don’t play ffa too much i encounter too many 3-way fights. when i win against one person, the 3rd wheel will come im and swoop like a vulture for the kill, quite unfairly. in other cases, as you said, the one you kill will come back for revenge while you are at 5 health and they are at full health. quite unfair, dont you think?

Reactions: Vytriel

Vytriel

Apr 21, 2022
hi! i agree with your suggestion. while i don’t play ffa too much i encounter too many 3-way fights. when i win against one person, the 3rd wheel will come im and swoop like a vulture for the kill, quite unfairly. in other cases, as you said, the one you kill will come back for revenge while you are at 5 health and they are at full health. quite unfair, dont you think?
yes. thats exactly what i was thinking. and also, why wouldn't you want to get your health back after a fight. There is no counter argument or reason you wouldn't want to have it.

• Agree
Reactions: solarxysm

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
No, just no. As a some1 who is everyday on ffa, this wouldnt work at all. The point of cleaning stays the same. If your in a 1v1 and a random just stared randomly hitten and killing one of them. Is the random full and your low. Its the same concept. If you wanna 1v1 someone just go to duels or something or a FFA server. This just isnt for cube.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I personally think it would be great if CubeCraft will add this feature. Not in that way that you will be on half heart and get kill and be magically on full healthbar, but you should get like 3-4 hearts because I know that if there will be some really good player and system will works like you get full bar after each kill it will be impossible to kill him.

I personally think it will be great if player would get after each kill 3-4 hearts. Its not much, but can provide good help.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom