Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to know what your opponent health left when they kill you?

• Total voters

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Dont you find when your in a intense 1v1 with someone on any pvp mini game when they kill you, the natural thing to do is type and find out what health they were on (If not stop reading this). I don't understand why it doesn't come up in chat because they have implemented it on pvp. This would not be hard to add beacause it is already in the game.
2017-01-28_21.11.26.png

(Btw I purposely lost to get the screenshot :p)

Reactions: Monty149

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Even if it is not the most important thing to have in a PvP server, I agree with you. I like seeing how much health points the other player has after an intense fight.
10/10, would like to see.

Reactions: Haggggis

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Yeah that would be cool, perhaps something like "xXIsuckXx was slain by _OmgImSoGood_ (0.5♡)", that would work :P Though the only downside is that it's easier to decide if you should or shouldn't go to someone's island to kill someone, considering his health..

Reactions: Power Ranger

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Yeah that would be cool, perhaps something like "xXIsuckXx was slain by _OmgImSoGood_ (0.5♡)", that would work :p Though the only downside is that it's easier to decide if you should or shouldn't go to someone's island to kill someone, considering his health..
It would only be for the person who killed them but if they were talking yep that is a Down side.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It's a tricky situation, if you want to add it, you need to do it with every dead, since it wouldn't be fair otherwise. So you get something like that.

Player1 was killed by Player2 with x hearts left (and sometimes using a custom weapon)

But if you add this feature, it's much easier to clean up because you already know your opponents health. So I have no idea if this should be a feature or not

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
It's a tricky situation, if you want to add it, you need to do it with every dead, since it wouldn't be fair otherwise. So you get something like that.

Player1 was killed by Player2 with x hearts left (and sometimes using a custom weapon)

But if you add this feature, it's much easier to clean up because you already know your opponents health. So I have no idea if this should be a feature or not
It would only be specific to the person dead. From reading your post I thought of something else that you could toggle it on and of from the setting just like see friend and see everyone.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Yupp would like to see this in the rest of the games as well, would be pretty cool. (especially in gamemodes like Survival Games where people often ask how low you are).

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think this would be a waste of time cause you shouldn't even care about how much health they are left.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT HE IS BETTER THAN YOU, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

U

Unipotato

I don't really see why you ever need to see someone's health when they beat you. You know that you died and that they lived, which is all I really need.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Dont you find when your in a intense 1v1 with someone on any pvp mini game when they kill you, the natural thing to do is type and find out what health they were on (If not stop reading this). I don't understand why it doesn't come up in chat because they have implemented it on pvp. This would not be hard to add beacause it is already in the game.
View attachment 128652
(Btw I purposely lost to get the screenshot :p)
This is a great idea, this would also make it easier for those hard core pvpers that have to know the enemies health so they can know how much better they need to get to beat them next time.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I think this would be a waste of time cause you shouldn't even care about how much health they are left.
There would be no time wasted because it is already in the game. Those who want it can have it those who don't want it don't need to read chat.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
You forgot to read a part of the suggestion:
the natural thing to do is type and find out what health they were on (If not stop reading this).
Here ya go bud, there are people who actually want to know how close they were when fighting someone, for example if you think they were on like 0.5hp, you can confirm that by seeing it in chat, some people don't respond when you ask how low they were, or are simply muted.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
You forgot to read a part of the suggestion:

Here ya go bud, there are people who actually want to know how close they were when fighting someone, for example if you think they were on like 0.5hp, you can confirm that by seeing it in chat, some people don't respond when you ask how low they were, or are simply muted.
I read the whole thread.... Just that I don't know why would you want to know that...

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think yes and no because lets say in skywars two people are fighting, then you will see the winner might be on half a heart and go in. However how it is now you have very little of an idea to what health they are on. Maybe only you get messaged what health they are on, not everyone else.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I read the whole thread.... Just that I don't know why would you want to know that...
Not everything in life has to be necessary, some people would like it.

"It's the little things in life"

In case someone is gonna bring this up again:
"THE DEVS ARE WORKING ON THE ANTICHEAT LET THEM FINISH THAT FIRST TRIGGEREDDDD"
Are there supposed to be no more features added untill the anticheat gets finished AKA 2069? This barely takes any time to develop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom