Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
maybe idk something about the whole thing but whytheH cant mojang perm delete peoples acc with vpn, maybe mojang cant detect that but if ccg ip bans someone and they still come back why can they atleast report this persons acc to mojang?
is this a good idea or does this allready exist and the haxers have alot of money to spend or mojang doesnt want to receive emails lol...
and this is a example a ytber that hax on this server
her name is ccghaxs lol
pls if im missing something please let me know in the comments

A

A pigeon

Why would Mojang delete peoples accounts? Accounts that they paid for?

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
As far as I know, mojang does lock accounts that they think or see may have been hacked or sold and the only way to get them back is to talk to their support and have the TID of the account to prove you are the owner.

As for IP bans, VPNs make those kinds of bans very inefficient and that's one along with a few other reasons why Cubecraft doesn't IP ban. It is much easier to just ban and account because it's very hard for them to bypass that kind of ban because it uses the account ID.

For them to lock an account that someone has bought for using a client, this would also mean that creating clients and using them would be against mojangs terms which I don't think it is. It's only server rules that make clients illegal as far as I know. This is why some server owners allow clients to be used without punishment, because they don't have rules against it.

Like I said, this is just based on what I think but I hope it's in some way answered your question :P

Reactions: Hoebelpro
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom