Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JuztFrank

Mar 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with Ranking-Up from Iron to Diamond. I know that you have to put the Real Name and E-Mail addres that you used, but the problem is that i did not bought my rank. I contacted a friend of mines that have a Credit Card to buy me the rank, i payed him throught PayPal so he can bought me the Iron Rank here on the server because i didin't have a Credit Card until now. I just give him the money and that's it, he doesn't remember the name or E-Mail that he used from buying me the rank.

My Minecraft Nick is:

JuztFrankMC .

I just want to know if is there something posible i can do from buying the rank without this information or a way to changed it?.

Thank You for your time~

JuztFrank

Mar 26, 2015
My apologies,

I'm sorry, i forgot to add that the message that comes up when I try to Buy a Rank is this one:

"You cannot check out because you failed our required fraud checks."

Greetings ~

JuztFrank

Mar 26, 2015
Hi,

I just noticed that it doesn't let me buy ranks for any accounts, doesn't matter the email and the name.

For example:

I want to buy a rank for a friend, he never put his email or name in the web page to try to buy it. So if I put my info the same error appears.

Hope you understand me~

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom