Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JuztFrank

Mar 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with Ranking-Up from Iron to Diamond. I know that you have to put the Real Name and E-Mail addres that you used, but the problem is that i did not bought my rank. I contacted a friend of mines that have a Credit Card to buy me the rank, i payed him throught PayPal so he can bought me the Iron Rank here on the server because i didin't have a Credit Card until now. I just give him the money and that's it, he doesn't remember the name or E-Mail that he used from buying me the rank.

My Minecraft Nick is:

JuztFrankMC .

I just want to know if is there something posible i can do from buying the rank without this information or a way to changed it?.

Thank You for your time~

JuztFrank

Mar 26, 2015
My apologies,

I'm sorry, i forgot to add that the message that comes up when I try to Buy a Rank is this one:

"You cannot check out because you failed our required fraud checks."

Greetings ~

JuztFrank

Mar 26, 2015
Hi,

I just noticed that it doesn't let me buy ranks for any accounts, doesn't matter the email and the name.

For example:

I want to buy a rank for a friend, he never put his email or name in the web page to try to buy it. So if I put my info the same error appears.

Hope you understand me~

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom