Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
Can anybody explain to me why some stones absouloutely HATE donors? Sometimes when i kill somebody in kit PvP they'll keep coming back for more and just annoying me and once when i killed somebody in SW he started saying things like "o da noob donor cant PvP!!! He cant win wifout his op kits!! NOOB!!! I mean honestly, the server wouldn't EXIST without us :/ @SubSub @MorganPlayzMc (dunno why :/ ) @TNTDude70 @Orange Bernard

Reactions: orangebernard

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
As a stone myself, I know what it feels like to be killed by a donor in skywars, but the rage part is only their personality. But seriously, like donors don't say those things when a stone kills them? And it's not like ONLY stones target donors, and they have a good reason to do so.

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
If a stone repeatedly says rude things about the people who have kept this server alive then they should be muted BUT ONLY IF THEY SAY IT REPEATEDLY (3+ times)
If anyone says something rude to anyone is more like it. Now you're just bending the rules to their favor saying that donators can be rude but stoners can't ._.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Minipasta

Jun 27, 2014
As a stone myself, I know what it feels like to be killed by a donor in skywars, but the rage part is only their personality. But seriously, like donors don't say those things when a stone kills them? And it's not like ONLY stones target donors, and they have a good reason to do so.

Iron's call me a hacker and always report me. One time a Iron fell off the map and called me a hacker.

Minipasta

Jun 27, 2014
Donators sometimes say some rude stuff to me if I kill them, I worded it bad, not only stones react to losing.

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
Let me clear some things up for you guys;

Some Stoners are jealous of Donators because of their perks, this is a natural human response.
Some Donators are hot-headed because they have more things than Stoners, this is a natural human response.

There is nothing that needs to be fixed, it is against the rules to harass another player (I hope), so whoever is doing it, Stoner or Donator, deserves to be punished appropriately. Otherwise, learn deal with it, in the real world this is 100x worse and most of the time you can't do anything about it.

P.S. This is not directed toward any one person, love to all.

Reactions: Pokemon and SubSub

TheBlueCreeper79

Jan 25, 2014
A cave in a hole in a ravine
Some times i kill a stone and they just keep coming back :/

Also this wasn't targeted as a hate just in case some people are thinking that.
I've become good friends with some stones in meh time on CCG so... yeah ._.

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Henrik2106

Mar 26, 2014
Behind you..
One time I met a team in SW. They said it was unfair because I get special kits. I was iron at the time... So many stones are jealous on donators.. But not all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom