Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I was a stone.. For LONG time. Trust me, I know all the feels as a stone.

And I never really hated donors, I kind of respected them, but of course they killed me over and over when I was trying to go near them...

Yeah I started hating some people that killed me over and over and over again, but that's the circle of life that is in kit pvp. Not a donor = Killed. Donated = Team.

Reactions: SpritySpritz

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Okay the reason why this happens(and this has been a "problem" for a very long time) is because the donations create a huge divide in the player base. We have been aware of this for long time, because quite frankly its really obvious. It happens on almost all the servers, but mostly Kitpvp for obvious reasons. Let me give you a few examples:

Creative: Chat is mostly populated by donators, even though there is about 3 times more stones on. This is because its really hard to get noticed without the coloured name. This happens on most servers except for assassination which is mostly stones

Assassination: here we actually have the opposite of the spectrum. This server is mostly populated by stones because the donator perks are minimal and don't give you an edge, therefor it attracts stones because there is not 7 donators going on a constant killing spree. Its fair. Hard but fair.

Kitpvp: Here we have the elephant in the room. Kitpvp. There is no denying about this, the donator kits gives you a huge advantage, to the point where anybody with a lapiz rank can go out and get a large killingspree. Don't try to deny that. Perks give you a huge advantage, why do you think i donated in the first place?

Last edited:

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
To be honest, Stones should be treated the same way as donors so I don't know why you were referring to them as if they were aliens. Not everyone can donate and get super OP kits, which is why they go ham on donors in game or PVP. It's understandable really, could be irritating to the donors but that's just the way it is. On the other hand, if they go ham on chat to the point where it's offensive & inappropriate, that's when it is not acceptable & you need to make a report & warn them. From experience of being a Stone for a few months, the donors can sometimes intimidate the Stones, and act like they are better than them, which in my opinion is absolutely ridiculous, stones should be valued just as much as donors and this rivalry that is forming is getting out of hand. #StonePower

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
To be honest, Stones should be treated the same way as donors so I don't know why you were referring to them as if they were aliens. Not everyone can donate and get super OP kits, which is why they go ham on donors in game or PVP. It's understandable really, could be irritating to the donors but that's just the way it is. On the other hand, if they go ham on chat to the point where it's offensive & inappropriate, that's when it is not acceptable & you need to make a report & warn them. From experience of being a Stone for a few months, the donors can sometimes intimidate the Stones, and act like they are better than them, which in my opinion is absolutely ridiculous, stones should be valued just as much as donors and this rivalry that is forming is getting out of hand. #StonePower
I love teaming with stones every chance I get I personally think stones should get something like maybe a free set armor (dia) in pvp or something because they help the server in many ways again, like cali said not everyone can donate.

tumblr_mqf91dfkEP1sv98gio1_400.gif
SOO CUTE (Just had to say it)

Reactions: Tatty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom