Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yesterday I wanted to play on the server, but noticed some weird things. Like every now and then I'm being teleporting back. Just a few blocks, but in Eggwars this can and will most of the time be your dead. Which is annoying as hell.

It feels like something is preventing me from making fast movements or anything, though I am not using any hacks. Note: this only happens on cubecraft and my ping is more then fine?

Unplayable.

A

Aventador

Yesterday I wanted to play on the server, but noticed some weird things. Like every now and then I'm being teleporting back. Just a few blocks, but in Eggwars this can and will most of the time be your dead. Which is annoying as hell.

It feels like something is preventing me from making fast movements or anything, though I am not using any hacks. Note: this only happens on cubecraft and my ping is more then fine?

Unplayable.
Its most likely the anti cheat.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you have some video evidence, please message me privately, and I will send to the correct people, who will try to recreate and fix the bugs that are occurring. However we are aware of these issues. Thanks for reporting!

- Locked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Top Bottom