Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
they should make an anti-team system, that detects players that are very close (from 3 to 0 blocks of distance between each player) and when the system detects a team, kick them out of the server
That makes no sense... It's not that easy...
Also notice the tags "lazy" and "staff" lmao

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
But if you add this then how can you pvp somebody without being kicked then? ._. For example: you're in the middle of a sword fight, then suddenly you get kicked for "teaming" im pretty sure all of us would get a bit mad or (excuse my language) pissed off.

OkGreat

Nov 6, 2016
Seriously, teamers are much worse than hackers. I can't play a single game of SkyWars solo without finding a team. When I find one of them I can already just suicide because I have no probabilities of winning against them. Also when you warn them and tell them they can be banned they will always answer with ''noob'' and harder insults. As they are doing with hacks (I suppose), they should make an anti-team system, that detects players that are very close (from 3 to 0 blocks of distance between each player) and when the system detects a team, kick them out of the server. NOT BAN, but just kick so they are eliminated from the game. You should stop being lazy, stop depending on the players reports (sometimes you don't even ban the teamers because ''not enough warnings''), and start working hard for an anti-cheat and anti-team system, because I didn't pay 65 euros for a few privilegies in a server which is losing its fun due to teamers and hackers. You got the money, stop being lazy and start making the stupid anti-cheat/team system. I should have bought the rank for Hypixel instead of Cubecraft. You don't deserve any money if you are not doing anything.

I have had teamers not banned because I 'didn't warn them' when I clearly did. I see where you are coming from here. I wish the staff would look at the chat to SEE that we warn them.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this idea. The Devs are working on an Anti-Cheat atm, and then after that they need to make an Anti-Team (which is almost impossible though)!?!? So shortly, no.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Honestly in my opinion a lot of "teamers" are just having fun playing with friends so I don't think the punishment should be too severe. It's not like we never enjoyed ourselves teaming when there wasn't a rule.
There are new rules now and obviously if you do team you are breaking them so they still should be punished, but giving them a longer punishment I don't agree with.
There are also a lot of people in certain game modes where you aren't told at the start of the game that there is a rule against it so a lot of people will get a ban without realising at first that they are doing something wrong.

Just my personal opinion.
Also I enjoy fighting teams, it's what gives you a challenge and helps you get better at Pvp. Obviously that doesn't justify it though.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Honestly in my opinion a lot of "teamers" are just having fun playing with friends so I don't think the punishment should be too severe. It's not like we never enjoyed ourselves teaming when there wasn't a rule.
There are new rules now and obviously if you do team you are breaking them so they still should be punished, but giving them a longer punishment I don't agree with.
There are also a lot of people in certain game modes where you aren't told at the start of the game that there is a rule against it so a lot of people will get a ban without realising at first that they are doing something wrong.

Just my personal opinion.
Also I enjoy fighting teams, it's what gives you a challenge and helps you get better at Pvp. Obviously that doesn't justify it though.
In all gamemodes where teaming is not allowed it's on the board of the gamemode, so it's not like they haven't seen it, they know exactly that teaming isn't allowed, but they just don't care because they almost never get caught and recorded and when they do the ban is only for one day.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
In all gamemodes where teaming is not allowed it's on the board of the gamemode, so it's not like they haven't seen it, they know exactly that teaming isn't allowed, but they just don't care because they almost never get caught and recorded and when they do the ban is only for one day.
You're making these people out to be bad people but that's not true. Yes that's true in most game modes it's on the board, but not everyone jumps on a game and immediately wants to look at signs, they want to play and enjoy themselves.

Edit:
And I'm not saying that is the case for everyone, I'm just saying it's a possibility

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You're making these people out to be bad people but that's not true. Yes that's true in most game modes it's on the board, but not everyone jumps on a game and immediately wants to look at signs, they want to play and enjoy themselves.

Edit:
And I'm not saying that is the case for everyone, I'm just saying it's a possibility
The point is, 1 day is too short to let them know teaming is not allowed, sometimes they don't even notice they got banned.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I know the point, I'm just saying my opinion on it. You don't have to agree with me. Its just a shame people don't see the good side of teaming as well.
There is no positive side to teaming. If you want to play with friends, go join a TEAM game.
It's really not hard. Either way, the offenses should be stackable. Maybe not as severe as hacking, but definitely should stack.
Also, is there a reason why it isn't stackable already? Valid reason, of course.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
There is no positive side to teaming. If you want to play with friends, go join a TEAM game.
It's really not hard. Either way, the offenses should be stackable. Maybe not as severe as hacking, but definitely should stack.
Also, is there a reason why it isn't stackable already? Valid reason, of course.
There's no positive side that you see... you don't see the fact that people are having fun which is what a game is usually used for. You don't see that it helps people get to know eachother instead of picking another rule out or trying to constantly get one over on another saying " we are the better clan/team" or "I'm better than you". You could ask them if they wanted to play the game with them right there and then.
There are good things about teaming whether anybody admits it or not. The only reason people don't like it is because if you aren't in the team at the time you have a disadvantage.
Anyways I never said that's the way it should be, I've just said my opinion. And yes I agree because there is a rule there that the punishment should be stackable, you can have opinions but you can't just go against the server rules because "that's how you feel". If you repeat any offence it should stack up because if you've been banned once for it you know it's a rule and you know you are doing something wrong.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
There's no positive side that you see... you don't see the fact that people are having fun which is what a game is usually used for. You don't see that it helps people get to know eachother instead of picking another rule out or trying to constantly get one over on another saying " we are the better clan/team" or "I'm better than you". You could ask them if they wanted to play the game with them right there and then.
There are good things about teaming whether anybody admits it or not. The only reason people don't like it is because if you aren't in the team at the time you have a disadvantage.
Anyways I never said that's the way it should be, I've just said my opinion. And yes I agree because there is a rule there that the punishment should be stackable, you can have opinions but you can't just go against the server rules because "that's how you feel". If you repeat any offence it should stack up because if you've been banned once for it you know it's a rule and you know you are doing something wrong.
You can still team and have fun in a TEAM mode, yes? You can still get to know a total rando in a TEAM game, yes?

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You can still team and have fun in a TEAM mode, yes? You can still get to know a total rando in a TEAM game, yes?
You don't see that it helps people get to know eachother instead of picking another rule out or trying to constantly get one over on another saying " we are the better clan/team" or "I'm better than you". You could ask them if they wanted to play the game with them right there and then.

You still get a ban for having fun playing a game? yes...

Edit: im not carrying on with this, ive said my opinion and you can take it what ever way you want.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
(this is a example for egg wars)

well there's a small problem with this what if your on someones island breaking their egg and the person doesn't leave their island and your picks to slow for the entire time that your trying to kill this person you have a risk of being kicked

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom