• Nay

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
As the name says I think a hardcore health option would be a nice addition to Eggwars.For those who dont know hardcore is not very popular amongst the rankers mainly because of the price.So instead of only having hardcore health on hardcore why not have it as a voting option.Hardcore would be fun to use in the other 2 modes and would make keeping your hearts more important.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I rather hard core health to hardcore prices, and you nailed that. Because NO ONE votes hardcore :L, I just want some hardcore pvp:confused1: +1

Reactions: MimicPanda

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
As the name says I think a hardcore health option would be a nice addition to Eggwars.For those who dont know hardcore is not very popular amongst the rankers mainly because of the price.So instead of only having hardcore health on hardcore why not have it as a voting option.Hardcore would be fun to use in the other 2 modes and would make keeping your hearts more important.
So, what your saying is a good idea, and i would like to see them make it happen.

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom