• Nay

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
As the name says I think a hardcore health option would be a nice addition to Eggwars.For those who dont know hardcore is not very popular amongst the rankers mainly because of the price.So instead of only having hardcore health on hardcore why not have it as a voting option.Hardcore would be fun to use in the other 2 modes and would make keeping your hearts more important.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I rather hard core health to hardcore prices, and you nailed that. Because NO ONE votes hardcore :L, I just want some hardcore pvp:confused1: +1

Reactions: MimicPanda

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
As the name says I think a hardcore health option would be a nice addition to Eggwars.For those who dont know hardcore is not very popular amongst the rankers mainly because of the price.So instead of only having hardcore health on hardcore why not have it as a voting option.Hardcore would be fun to use in the other 2 modes and would make keeping your hearts more important.
So, what your saying is a good idea, and i would like to see them make it happen.

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom