Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImWaddles

Oct 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Halloween Update Feedback
This is my first post on this forum and in this post I'm going to tell my Opinion about the Halloween Update (This is 100% opinion based)

Let's start with the lobby. I really like the lobby, but there are three things that irritate me. The first one is that most of the pumpkin faces don't look really good. Second one is that its sunset and not midnight (<- this is a little one). Third thing is bigger, I have been looking for pumpkins for about an hour, but there was also a special chest in the lobby, but I didn't even see it. (I think they are glitched). Overall I give the map a 7.

Next is the Pumpkin Hunt. I don't have really much to say about it, except its nearly impossible without fly this time, with parkours that go nowhere or pumpkins that you can only spot by flying or being really lucky and walk into it. I would give Pumpkin Hunt a 8.

Well now we are at maps. I'm going to rate them with a number and why.
MinerWare: Halloween, Looks good nothing to special, 7
Team EggWars: Nightmare, Big Teams, 5 (Don't like big teams, I always have the feeling the opposite team is in call)
Team EggWars: Haunted, Just a normal map, 7
Solo EggWars: Graveyard, Like the map would like to see this map with other themes, 8
Team EggWars: Halloween, WHERE ARE DIAMONDS, 4 (Oh and in the Halloween Update post they said it was a SkyWars map?)
Solo Lucky Islands: Spider, Falling into cobweb ALL the time, 7
Solo SkyWars: Scare, BRIDGING UP, 2 (Far my less favorite map)
Solo SkyWars: Chandelier, Perfect island formation would like to see more of those maps, 9
Solo SkyWars: Cauldron, We need three chests, 7
Team SkyWars: Scare, Like this map perfect team formation, 8
Well that are the maps, Average: 7 Not bad.

The Minigame Carving Chaos.
Let's take a look at the player count for how much I love it, 0 (Its 0 for real at this moment lol). Nah I would give it a 4. (Isn't that enjoyable. Maybe they should bring back Ender!)

Halloween Loot: 7 Just normal loot, but Halloween themed.

Okay I rated everything. Let me know if I missed something and tell me your opinions :)
Overall I would rate this update a 7, Good!
0-4 ):<
4-6: Bad ):
7-9: Good :)
10: Perfect <:)

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hi

I really liked this thread :)
I'd like to add that the themed lobbies in fact do change, the basic lobby layout is the same, but various small things change every time (From my experience, tho I'm bad at memorising)

Myself I really liked the pumpkin hunt, it's way harder and it's something to spend time one, which I like :)

The loot however was still the same as last year, doesn't take away that it's still good :)

You forgot the halloween gadget, but you probably haven't gotten it yet as you're still searching the pumpkins. I really like the gadget, it's a fun one to use :)
(I'm going to add my rating for the gadget : 7, fun gadget to use multiple times just to enjoy it, tho the cooldown is a little too long in my opinion)

:)

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I really love the theming of the maps, they are always so detailed and it's so enjoyable to play something new. Personally, I would love to see a completely new lobby during the summers, I do admit they are beautiful and impressive, however a complete refresh would be really amazing to see.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom