Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Im so tired of everyone being like "HAX he 2 hit me!" and "It took me 20 hits to kill him he has regen!" and stuff like that. 100% of player damage is server side, which means a hacked client can not effect it. It is currently impossible to do any extra damage, also health is server side, so it is impossible to get more health then normal or rapid regen, plus any bypasses to things like double damage, regen, and godmode were patched a long time ago. This is for all the people that accuse of hacking for killing with less hits or losing less health. There are criticals, which can give a half heart of extra damage, and god apples.

And about autoclick, aimbot, triggerbot, whatever you want to call it, dont report someone just because they hit fast, youd be impressed what a good gaming mouse can do...
i feel your pain bro

Wimbleguin

Apr 17, 2014
I liked being called a hacker until someone thought it was actually real and got me banned hint: wolfsquad

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
total_destroyer called me hacker cuz I didn't lose health cuz I had active gapple, full dia armour prot II and dia sword sharp II and then he offended meh. (I'm saying this to be careful if you see him.)

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
But dude, donators since they have gapples and they lose health and then they call us hackers with regen hacks and then they swear at us! REALLY ANNOYING! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: MiNzZA

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Has this turned into a ban appeal? If this continues to go on about someone complaining about being banned, then this thread will be locked.

wolfsqaud

Jan 18, 2014
hax. and i wasnt the only person who thought you hacked a moderator did aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom