Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Samuraitakuan.

Sep 4, 2016
There are a group of hackers with an unlimited number of alts by which 2 players are buying and providing these hackers with the alts. I have screenshots of conversations which I can send to CubeCraft, but I do not know how this is my very first time and I have no experience. This person I conversed with told me their whole set up and I am hoping I can use this information to stop them in their tracks with the help of CubeCraft's team. I can send these screenshots over discord if necessary. There are at least 4 hackers in the group that I know of and 1 person is part of this that still plays on their main account. I would like to stop this before new players to CubeCraft are constantly being killed by these hackers and it either ruins the fun for them and they leave or they decide to hack too to combat these hackers increasing the number of hackers on this server like it was a disease.

D

Deleted member 59979

THe only thing you can do is record at report on site. Cube isnt going to IP ban so thats all you can do. No point about complaining again, its been talked about multiple times already

D

Deleted member 352903

There are a group of hackers with an unlimited number of alts by which 2 players are buying and providing these hackers with the alts. I have screenshots of conversations which I can send to CubeCraft, but I do not know how this is my very first time and I have no experience. This person I conversed with told me their whole set up and I am hoping I can use this information to stop them in their tracks with the help of CubeCraft's team. I can send these screenshots over discord if necessary. There are at least 4 hackers in the group that I know of and 1 person is part of this that still plays on their main account. I would like to stop this before new players to CubeCraft are constantly being killed by these hackers and it either ruins the fun for them and they leave or they decide to hack too to combat these hackers increasing the number of hackers on this server like it was a disease.
Could you upload the screenshots here?

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Sentinel always watching and we have a great staff community that ban them in no time. (Sometimes it takes long to ban hackers because cubecraft got 7k-10k players and they can't watch them all.) but you can help the staff -> Report.cubecraft.Net

D

Deleted member 352903

Sentinel always watching and we have a great staff community that ban them in no time. (Sometimes it takes long to ban hackers because cubecraft got 7k-10k players and they can't watch them all.) but you can help the staff -> Report.cubecraft.Net
Yes, sentinel bans their alts, but they shouldn't be able to play with their main account. Their main account should be banned (if they have a main account)

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
lol sentinel aint watching i saw 3 hackers in ffa

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
People with VPN can avoid IP bans as far as I know, and there is no way to evade a ban since if you try to login with another account on the same device, you are banned for ban evasion. Nowadays there are a lot of alt shops providing accounts for people at a very cheap price. Most of these are "Non-Full access" which are valued from a couple cents to 20 cents. Mojang has to do something about these, we have to let them know about this.

Samuraitakuan.

Sep 4, 2016
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371092611429171202/417844306666192897/Screenshot_2018-02-24-15-56-58.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371092611429171202/417844306666192899/Screenshot_2018-02-24-15-29-30.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371092611429171202/417844307404259338/Screenshot_2018-02-24-15-28-07.png

Its only conversation but I can say this is real, but you probably wont believe a word I say I'm only a player, but I'm putting all my hope into you guys in solving the hacker issue its a group of hackers with at least 4+ people in it MastaNub and Pohd buys the alts RaSCoN_ and a few others are the hackers I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to call out certain people, but I just want this issue solved ive played for 2 years and I don't want the experience for new players to be ruined by people like them

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

Well, this kinda activity is what gives our staff team work see. For you as a member the best thing for you to do is, of course if you have evidence, assist however you can. It's of great help if you offer evidence of things they are doing or have done. Of course don't get caught up in something you can't get out of.
There have been hackers all over so this isn't anything new for Cubecraft. However every case comes with its uniqueness. Best we can do now is report, report, report.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Download Impact.
Use hitbox hacks (yes, even the maximum works).
Seen several report videos of clear hitbox using. No ban.
Seen hackers use it for hours (including a 200+ FFA killstreak). No ban.
Sentinel is garbage as it doesn't track Hitboxes because laggers (cough cough our American/Mexican friends) would get false banned and cubecraft don't want a US server because they like money.
Feel free to hack at your own will, you will NOT get banned.
Done.

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands
there also was this hacker that got banned 12 times in half an hour.. he just got unbanned, and had no appeals so never got banned..

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom