• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't like the idea of players getting kicked as it might just be because of their lag.
Also there are a lot of players on the server that call hacks on random players no joke every time they die from another player. So maybe... just get good? Unless they are like legit flying around the map and/or hitting from unrealistic distances
https://gyazo.com/50eb03f0bae74353fc72d766bd6fa23d
Guy I didn't say that.
Maybe you should read my thread first?

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
It is indeed illegal accesing someones computer without permission. Players will report to mojang about players getting 'hacked' in there folders.
I dont know if that makes sence but its illegal to acces someones computer without permission.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It is indeed illegal accesing someones computer without permission. Players will report to mojang about players getting 'hacked' in there folders.
I dont know if that makes sence but its illegal to acces someones computer without permission.
It is illegal and impossible (without using any external software)

It's better if you read the whole thread before posting, you know?

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Have you read the post?
Yes but he made it hard to understand!
Well i did read the thread... :oops:
Ikr I hate when people accuse that, especially when the thread owner makes it so hard to understand it.

I have a feeling this is gonna be an arguement in a few minutes, and I feel sick, so im just gonna go xD
Have a good day

Reactions: remio
G

Gamerfull

I sincerely believe that this is illegal, you are accessing the privacy of another person through your computer.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I sincerely believe that this is illegal, you are accessing the privacy of another person through your computer.
Seriously, this thread has been already answered x363546 times. Is it really necessary to keep posting the same thing over and over again?

G

Gamerfull

Seriously, this thread has been already answered x363546 times. Is it really necessary to keep posting the same thing over and over again?
I am aware of how many times this has been resolved, but I wanted to give my opinion.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This will probably not happen. As well as it being highly illegal even if it's "only for your .minecraft", we already have a working, and constantly developing anticheat, which will probably be more efficient. There could be some bypasses to this system, regardless, and could nullify the whole process.
I find this hilarious because many games and even computer companies already do this with no issues.....

Also an anticheat might become useless in the future i highly doubt its happening but ive heard mojang is developing a launcher that searches your folders, if it detects a hack client you cant open the game

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I find this hilarious because many games and even computer companies already do this with no issues.....

Also an anticheat might become useless in the future i highly doubt its happening but ive heard mojang is developing a launcher that searches your folders, if it detects a hack client you cant open the game
Wow, that's cool!
This is the solution against hackers!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

Simply, create your own launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom