• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, it's RemiO05 with another suggestion thread!
There are too much hackers on the server, especially on FFA.
Why aren't there pug-ins on the server to look on the MineCraft folder and watch if the player has hacks like killaura and fly-hacks?
If the pug-in detects something like that, you will be kicked.
Is this a nice suggestion?
What do you think?
Do you think this should be added?
Answer below!
(BTW answer on the poll!)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That wouldn't really work. Like I have Wurst, Jigsaw, Vape, Suicide Client and Liquid Bouce. But do I hack? Definitely not. Besides I'm pretty sure you're violating someone's privacy which is indeed Illegal.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
No, even if permission was to be given to the player, most people would simply deny, it wouldn't be a good idea to run this as a software, as firewalls would deny access and it would start giving out windows alerts. Something they can do is to use the code of the clients to code into Sentinel, so if small signs of hacked clients are shown it would immediately detect and put the person on Watchlist.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This will probably not happen. As well as it being highly illegal even if it's "only for your .minecraft", we already have a working, and constantly developing anticheat, which will probably be more efficient. There could be some bypasses to this system, regardless, and could nullify the whole process.

D

Deleted member 169486

I can 1000% Confirm that if Cubecraft starts looking through my folders I will leave. So no.

Reactions: A pigeon

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
There’s no quality answer why this will not work.

Minecraft protocol will not allow to developers to check your folders. Why? Minecraft send information to the server (or proxy), telling it what movements you did, what’s your health, etc. It isn’t sending your setting, or your vomputer and there’s no packet in the MC protocol that allows to check for the settings, or the MC folder
At the beggining of the MC hacked clients,hacked client Developers spoofed onGround(), which sent info to the server telling the player was in the ground, while It wasn’t (Some more info related to MC protocol: http://wiki.vg/Protocol).
Oh, and because privacy.

It’s pretty complex to explain how the MC protocol (uh, and Internet) works, if you want a full explanation just pm me.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi, it's RemiO05 with another suggestion thread!
There are too much hackers on the server, especially on FFA.
Why aren't there pug-ins on the server to look on the MineCraft folder and watch if the player has hacks like killaura and fly-hacks?
If the pug-in detects something like that, you will be kicked.
Is this a nice suggestion?
What do you think?
Do you think this should be added?
Answer below!
(BTW answer on the poll!)
I don't like the idea of players getting kicked as it might just be because of their lag.
Also there are a lot of players on the server that call hacks on random players no joke every time they die from another player. So maybe... just get good? Unless they are like legit flying around the map and/or hitting from unrealistic distances

Reactions: remio

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I don't like the idea of players getting kicked as it might just be because of their lag.
Also there are a lot of players on the server that call hacks on random players no joke every time they die from another player. So maybe... just get good? Unless they are like legit flying around the map and/or hitting from unrealistic distances
Have you read the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom