Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If I'm right, Steam has this thing called Valve, it detects hack clients on your pc, so thank God it's possible. I'm not so keen on it but it wouldn't suprise me if it'd take alot of time and effort to make it work on Cube.
Yup that's true but to make such a code it will take months
and for CCG I think years.....
Only if we had a smartass wizard who could code.....
PS even if it works new clients come every day

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
Yup that's true but to make such a code it will take months
and for CCG I think years.....
Only if we had a smartass wizard who could code.....
You know, I don't feel like the amount of hackers has really changed. I don't think that at the moment there are more hackers than like 6 months ago. I think people prefer Cube working on bug fixes and new minigames instead of only spending time on detecting hack clients.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
It sounds probably pretty weird, but why are we banning all those people who use hack clients , we could better 'ban' the hack clients or make the server 'modless' (no hack clients allowing) Is there anyway to make it so? Yeah banning people is good, but it won't stop, because every day, week, month or whatever, there're coming new hackers.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You know, I don't feel like the amount of hackers has really changed. I don't think that at the moment there are more hackers than like 6 months ago. I think people prefer Cube working on bug fixes and new minigames instead of only spending time on detecting hack clients.
I know don't fell like the amount of hackers changed....
I just said that everyday there more Hacking clients and more Hackers.... most hackers are already banned from Cube anyway....
And allot of people want Creative/Skyblock/Factions etc back <--- me too so yeah.....
I just said to make such a code would take a enormous amount of time (and you guys work for free...)
Its better to work on the bugs and games...

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
It sounds probably pretty weird, but why are we banning all those people who use hack clients , we could better 'ban' the hack clients or make the server 'modless' (no hack clients allowing) Is there anyway to make it so? Yeah banning people is good, but it won't stop, because every day, week, month or whatever, there're coming new hackers.
It is possible, really hard, but possible

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
While there isn't a 100%, always accurate way to check to see if a player is hacking, there are a few tricks you can use. Just for example, you can ask the accused player to type the phrase ".legit" in the chat. Most hacked clients use "." as there command key, just like the "/" key for legit players (Except hacks). For example, maybe typing ".m" would activate kill aura. So if they can't say ".legit", then they are using a hacked client that uses "." as they're command button. So again, there isn't a sure way to tell if a player is hacking, but there are a lot of small tricks that can tell you if the player is hacking or not. Your a wizard harry!

Unstitched

Aug 31, 2015
Jumba's Lab
While increasing the amount of moderators could indeed potentially get more hackers banned, we're unable to be in every game to instantly ban players who hack. The reason there were no hackers during the first weeks of us going 1.9 only was because a hacked client was yet to be developed for the version. There are now plenty. CubeCraft are actively working on improving the anticheat system to make it better, although it's near impossible to ever have one that is 'perfect'. At the end of the day if players want hackers to be banned they need to report them so the ever growing list of banned accounts can increase.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Random suggestion to stop hackers (everyone spam A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ Microsft to add this :P): In a videogame developed by Bohemia Interactive (you all know the name :P) it has a aystem [called BattleEye] that if I ban @PinkSparkleWolf from my server she will not be able to join other server(s), using the UUID. Lmao so off-topic

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Random suggestion to stop hackers (everyone spam A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ Microsft to add this :p): In a videogame developed by Bohemia Interactive (you all know the name :p) it has a aystem [called BattleEye] that if I ban @PinkSparkleWolf from my server she will not be able to join other server(s), using the UUID. Lmao so off-topic
yeah but what if you get wrongfully banned from a server with terrible staff?

Unstitched

Aug 31, 2015
Jumba's Lab
This will be applied for "The Three Bigs" (Mineplex, Hypixel and Cube :cube_light: )

Each of those servers have entirely different staff teams with entirely different rules & punishments, which is why 'global banning' methods generally don't work on large servers.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Each of those servers have entirely different staff teams with entirely different rules & punishments, which is why 'global banning' methods generally don't work on large servers.
use EULA (will not work until Apple buy Micorsoft :P and we wait one year ;) )

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
To say Cube does nothing about hackers is ridiculous, thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of players have been banned. Just because we don't have an anti-cheat like badlion's doesn't mean nothing is done. Good anti cheats don't get made in a week, and there's no point having an anticheat that wrongfully bans.

More than on any other big network I know of.
Hypikle has tons of hackers, Kohi has tons of hackers, mcsg has tons of hackers. If anything Cube has less hackers then before.
Also an anti cheat has to be made to detct more than just a simple hacked client

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom