• Yes! we want 2 or more

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • no let it be like this

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ericdevries7

May 7, 2016
We all know hackers are pretty annoying. so i was thinking how they get banned. i came so a solution: only poeple who are recording are banning hackers we need those guys but we dont have much of them.
so i was thinking why there are no moderators in game to ban them in game (i've never seen a moderator ingame (i play mc for 5 years on cubecraft)) this is really weird right. it looks like all the moderators are only on the forum and not in game to ban these people.

please cube fix this maybe make 2 ranks forum-moderator and game-moderator
ps. vote me for moderator!

A

Aventador

We all know hackers are pretty annoying. so i was thinking how they get banned. i came so a solution: only poeple who are recording are banning hackers we need those guys but we dont have much of them.
so i was thinking why there are no moderators in game to ban them in game (i've never seen a moderator ingame (i play mc for 5 years on cubecraft)) this is really weird right. it looks like all the moderators are only on the forum and not in game to ban these people.

please cube fix this maybe make 2 ranks forum-moderator and game-moderator
ps. vote me for moderator!
I'm fine with how it is now, and dont worry, there are mods ingame, just not much :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
U

Unipotato

There are less than 100 staff, with a couple thousand-ten thousand player base. It is rare to see staff ingame because of this. And you are not voted for Moderator, you apply for helper. If you think you have the qualities to be staff, you can apply here. Don't forget to read these tips as well.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
It is very difficult to find a staff member inside the server, but that dont mean that they never join. Understand that for the staff it is easier to ban from the forum than inside the game for a simple reason:
Hundreds of games start every minute on cubecraft. And there are very few moderators connected at the same time to attend all the modalities. So if they are logged in to the forum, they can view reports of any game from across the server! That way many more hackers are banned than if they were playing the games. Because they would play a lot of games and surely find very few hackers, so they do not take advantage of the time.

Thanks for your suggestion! :):p

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2017-2-16_14-44-9.png

In order for there to BE moderators that ban hackers 24/7, they must make an outstanding application, let alone exist in the first place.
Asking for more moderators/helpers isn't something cube can do anything about.
The current staff team right now, is pretty good as it is. And if cube were to lower their standards, the team would eventually become less efficient and the newer members might abuse.
They need to be able to trust the person when giving them the rank, and not just give it to them because they "promised" something.

L

Lepzi

I'm fine with how things are I think the staff do a great job plus they ban a lot of hackers a day but with no anti cheat hackers will just keep coming and it would be impossible to ban every single one of them.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'm fine with how things are I think the staff do a great job plus they ban a lot of hackers a day but with no anti cheat hackers will just keep coming and it would be impossible to ban every single one of them.
Hackers will keep coming with and without anticheat, no matter how to put it. It's really hard if not impossible to prevent them, so all that's left to do is fix the problem once it happens.

L

Lepzi

Hackers will keep coming with and without anticheat, no matter how to put it. It's really hard if not impossible to prevent them, so all that's left to do is fix the problem once it happens.
Yes I know they will keep coming and I never said it would stop them all from coming but it will stop a lot.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Also, btw you don't always see staff because they will vanish or just turn off their rank, for one it is annoying to be flooded with people 24/7 asking questions and asking for staff (a little like you just did, Someone else sent you the link to apply so im not going to re-send it) Most other arguments have already been said so I will leave it at that

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
i play mc for 5 years on cubecraft
You can't. CubeCraft was founded in 2013 (2013+5=2018).
And this:
https://gyazo.com/bc2bfccb0d5ad580fa97a86efcafd39e
There are actually moderators who ban hackers ingame, but since there are about 3000 servers on Cubecraft, it's very rare that you see one ingame :p
If you think you have the qualities to become a staff member yourself, you can apply for it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/ But I recommend you reading this thread before applying: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I
>Has started playing on Cubecraft since 2012
>Cubecraft was founded in 2013

I just love the fact that you're suggesting Cube to give you a moderator rank even though you probably don't even know how to count, no offence.
I was reading this first post and I was like "But but" then I was like "ping has to have pointed this out already" and sure enough you have! Thanks ping.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
>Has started playing on Cubecraft since 2012
>Cubecraft was founded in 2013

I just love the fact that you're suggesting Cube to give you a moderator rank even though you probably don't even know how to count, no offence.
Note: Cubecraft was founded 21st of December 2012 xo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom