Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a more effective way to report cheaters and hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Please think about it with your mind... (/reportwatchdog hackerguy fly) that took about 8 seconds to write. Now,
On Cube Craft here are the steps you must do to report a hacker...
1. Edit a video down to 5 minutes
2. Upload the 5 minute video to youtube which takes for ever
3. Go onto cubecraft
4. Find the report page
5. Locate the time where the hacker reveals himself
6. Post it.
Now that takes about 20 - 25 minutes if not more. AND THATS IF YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPORT PEOPLE!!!!!!! Almost NOBODY DOES!!!!!!!! I am ALWAYS seeing people in chat typing "how do you report hackers?" then other people that don't know just say "you post the video on cube craft!" but that really is just the tip of the ice berg because that is step 6 of the 6 step process so they are really giving no information... I don't understand how some of you don't see how this is SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED!!!!!!! Anyways please consult your calculators and find another way to interpret this wrong and deny the obvious logic.

Sincerely,
Sno

Edit*
Sorry that last sentence came off wrong, I guess I'm just tired and moody... ;p
Cube doesn't copy things. Included watchdog. Staff can't join in game so the /report command is useless. Besides, there are over 500 reports every day so not everyone thinks it's so difficult.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I will keep this very short. There needs to be a more effective way to report people, because nobody ever gets reported since there are so many steps to be able to do so. Anyways that is my little suggestion, please do something about this.

Sincerely,
Spencealot/Sno Universe
well , the most eff way to report hackers is the currently until the new anti-cheat is out ( go devs :) ) , because the /report for example as i tested in hypixel , it has a 5% for chatreport to work and also watchdogreport is useless :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
How do your videos get to 20 mb?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Did you try using OBS? or other software instead of fraps?
Also lowering your resolution might work.
For me reporting Hackers isn't that difficult. If you see someone is Hacking you run away and press your recording key (For me it's F9)
Then you record them for like 10 seconds. And that's how you get a 20 mb recording!
Here is one of my reports:
Easy as that! I didn't have to use any editing software or any type of cutting software. I just recorded saw if there was enough evidence and then reported the rule breaker.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Please think about it with your mind... (/reportwatchdog hackerguy fly) that took about 8 seconds to write. Now,
3. Go onto cubecraft
4. Find the report page
6. Post it.
Now that takes about 20 - 25 minutes if not more. AND THATS IF YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPORT PEOPLE!!!!!!! Almost NOBODY DOES!!!!!!!! I am ALWAYS seeing people in chat typing "how do you report hackers?" then other people that don't know just say "you post the video on cube craft!" but that really is just the tip of the ice berg because that is step 6 of the 6 step process so they are really giving no information... I don't understand how some of you don't see how this is SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED!!!!!!! Anyways please consult your calculators and find another way to interpret this wrong and deny the obvious logic.

Sincerely,
Sno

Edit*
1. Record 30 second clip
*takes 30 seconds
2. Upload 30 second clip
*takes 20-30 seconds*
3. While the thing is uploading, get the report ready by checking the name and a proper time of suspicion.
*takes 2 minutes at most*
4. Video is uploaded after 1-2 minutes, and you insert the link.
*takes 20 seconds*
5. Click "Report"

Takes about 3 minutes to do, and when you start it'll get shorter and shorter. I have a feeling that you don't seem to think about how little effort uploading a video actually takes, as it really isn't that bad. You can set it for uploading while you're playing another match.
With the watchdog anti-cheat, you don't even report the player. Instead you just make it test the player if anything.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
3. Go onto cubecraft
4. Find the report page
6. Post it.

Sincerely,
Sno

Edit*
The reason they dont have a command is because it was abused.
People were false reporting players because they were salty or "hacking", AKA people being better at the game.

And plus the report command on lowpixel isnt very good.

If you want hackers to get banned, then report them with video evidence.
Its actually not very hard, it seriously can be like a 20 second video of someone flying, or bhoping for example.
It doesnt take 25 minutes to report someone, unless you write an essay to go along with it.
It just takes dedication :P

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I just don't like the part of making the video less than 5 minutes... I understand if there is a 15 or 20 minute video but like 6 or 7...
Also, I think it's not that hard to report... Just a little time consuming :3

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
1. Record 30 second clip
*takes 30 seconds
2. Upload 30 second clip
*takes 20-30 seconds*
3. While the thing is uploading, get the report ready by checking the name and a proper time of suspicion.
*takes 2 minutes at most*
4. Video is uploaded after 1-2 minutes, and you insert the link.
*takes 20 seconds*
5. Click "Report"

Takes about 3 minutes to do, and when you start it'll get shorter and shorter. I have a feeling that you don't seem to think about how little effort uploading a video actually takes, as it really isn't that bad. You can set it for uploading while you're playing another match.
With the watchdog anti-cheat, you don't even report the player. Instead you just make it test the player if anything.

Geez well if I had the reporting hand book guide, like you, I would have known better... Do they have it at Barnes and Nobel?

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
The reason they dont have a command is because it was abused.
People were false reporting players because they were salty or "hacking", AKA people being better at the game.

And plus the report command on lowpixel isnt very good.

If you want hackers to get banned, then report them with video evidence.
Its actually not very hard, it seriously can be like a 20 second video of someone flying, or bhoping for example.
It doesnt take 25 minutes to report someone, unless you write an essay to go along with it.
It just takes dedication :p
Lol "lowpixel" also I was just saying that, that is one alternative, not saying it needs to be implanted just pointing one thing out.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Did you try using OBS? or other software instead of fraps?
Also lowering your resolution might work.
For me reporting Hackers isn't that difficult. If you see someone is Hacking you run away and press your recording key (For me it's F9)
Then you record them for like 10 seconds. And that's how you get a 20 mb recording!
Here is one of my reports:
Easy as that! I didn't have to use any editing software or any type of cutting software. I just recorded saw if there was enough evidence and then reported the rule breaker.
I think its quality because mine I keep on HD

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
A unicorn gave it to me in Narnia while I was learning wizardry.
Oh Darn!!!!! I knew it was a rare one!!!!!! Lol I actually do appreciate the debate, especially when we can make jokes through out it with out hurting people. So thanks for our conversation so far, maybe we can play egg wars together sometime.

DunDirf

Jul 4, 2015
Good threat, maybe /report

DunDirf | If CubeCraft doesnt do it, when need to do it! Make CubeCraft GREAT ''again''

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

Yeap, if cubecraft staff can come of their lazy ass and WATCH reports there are not many hackers... Do you know why there isnt any staff in lobbys or games?? Becuase they even know Their staffteam sucks and the whole server sucks

DunDirf | If CubeCraft doesnt do it, when need to do it! Make CubeCraft GREAT ''again''

Please watch your language, and your attitude. What you are saying about our staff who do so much work is completely disrespectful and not needed. I suggest you take a step back and think about all that the staff does. They ban most hackers through reports, because that way the community can help too. Do you have any idea how many reports they deal with during a day? Remember that the staff have all volunteered their free time to help the server, and they do as much as they can. I would suggest just to leave if you cannot realize how much work is put into this server everyday and you choose to complain instead. The staff do more work than you do, so I wouldn't be one to complain. If CubeCraft sucks so much, then leave. We don't need rude, condescending people here.

DunDirf

Jul 4, 2015
Please watch your language, and your attitude. What you are saying about our staff who do so much work is completely disrespectful and not needed. I suggest you take a step back and think about all that the staff does. They ban most hackers through reports, because that way the community can help too. Do you have any idea how many reports they deal with during a day? Remember that the staff have all volunteered their free time to help the server, and they do as much as they can. I would suggest just to leave if you cannot realize how much work is put into this server everyday and you choose to complain instead. The staff do more work than you do, so I wouldn't be one to complain. If CubeCraft sucks so much, then leave. We don't need rude, condescending people here.
Yeah, they watch the forums when someone reports after 2 days they ban himm wooo /ban thats the only thing they do right?(maybe help people ingame) But if i ask them something they skip me..
They cant do anything else becuase they dont have an permissions for things.. and why i dont quit i wasted 100$ on a rank SO i need to freakin play...

U

Unipotato

Yeah, they watch the forums when someone reports after 2 days they ban himm wooo /ban thats the only thing they do right?(maybe help people ingame) But if i ask them something they skip me..
They cant do anything else becuase they dont have an permissions for things.. and why i dont quit i wasted 100$ on a rank SO i need to freakin play...

The reports are organized from oldest to newest, so that the old reports can be dealt with as fast as possible. They go brought so many reports a day, it's not like Reports can be dealt with in an hour. They deal with people who break the rules, and help out people with questions whether it's on the forums or in game. They might not see your posts because they are spammed by lots of others, so they miss your question. Staff don't intentionally ignore players. What else do you expect he Helpers and Mods to do? If you don't think your rank was worth it, I would suggest to think twice before purchasing something again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom