Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a more effective way to report cheaters and hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I will keep this very short. There needs to be a more effective way to report people, because nobody ever gets reported since there are so many steps to be able to do so. Anyways that is my little suggestion, please do something about this.

Sincerely,
Spencealot/Sno Universe

Reactions: Thepunisher_110

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
How do you think we can make the report system as efficient as possible, and what do you think we can change? :)

Reactions: ciwa

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
@andyschofie

It's in my opinion not that hard to do though. Okay it can take some time, but it'a worth to do it. :)
Well I have recorded many hackers in my time but through out the whole thing I didn't know how to report them, and when I finilly found out after months, I was discouraged because you have to record them, then post it to youtube, then go in game to make a report profile or whatever, then you have to keep the video under 5 minutes, and then you have to write up a report... When for example in Hypixel, all you have to do is write one simple command...

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I will keep this very short. There needs to be a more effective way to report people, because nobody ever gets reported since there are so many steps to be able to do so. Anyways that is my little suggestion, please do something about this.

Sincerely,
Spencealot/Sno Universe
What do you think is not efficient about their report system? I find it perfectly fine, but it could always improve.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Then it is a giant file, because when I edit, it also converts them from 1-4 gb, to about 20-30 mb.
My videos don't save onto my pc, it automatically uploads to YouTube. So its just a matter of waiting for the video to be processed. (screen-o-matic)

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Which makes reporting easier?
There really aren't that many steps.
Step 1: Upload evidence
Step 2: Make a report including the evidence

Calling this too complicated means that you just can't be bothered to do it.
Please think about it with your mind... (/reportwatchdog hackerguy fly) that took about 8 seconds to write. Now,
On Cube Craft here are the steps you must do to report a hacker...
1. Edit a video down to 5 minutes
2. Upload the 5 minute video to youtube which takes for ever
3. Go onto cubecraft
4. Find the report page
5. Locate the time where the hacker reveals himself
6. Post it.
Now that takes about 20 - 25 minutes if not more. AND THATS IF YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPORT PEOPLE!!!!!!! Almost NOBODY DOES!!!!!!!! I am ALWAYS seeing people in chat typing "how do you report hackers?" then other people that don't know just say "you post the video on cube craft!" but that really is just the tip of the ice berg because that is step 6 of the 6 step process so they are really giving no information... I don't understand how some of you don't see how this is SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED!!!!!!! Anyways please consult your calculators and find another way to interpret this wrong and deny the obvious logic.

Sincerely,
Sno

Edit*
Sorry that last sentence came off wrong, I guess I'm just tired and moody... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom