Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 2, 2017
It has happend to me that I get a bit of lag when building up or some one is shooting me against a corner (in Eggwars or LuckyIslands) adn I get kicked from the server, your hack control sistem kickes people that dont hack out the server and people that do stay please fix this it is really anoying. your server is begining to be called Cubehacks. you kick people that dont hax and keep the haxers.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
It has happend to me that I get a bit of lag when building up or some one is shooting me against a corner (in Eggwars or LuckyIslands) adn I get kicked from the server, your hack control sistem kickes people that dont hack out the server and people that do stay please fix this it is really anoying. your server is begining to be called Cubehacks. you kick people that dont hax and keep the haxers.
Dear human I am a wolf with a message,
The servers anti-cheat is often triggered by lag. Try to fix any an all lag problems and it might fix it! We will not have to deal with this after the new anti-cheat comes one!
Someone needing help to report someone

Reactions: Ducky and Mr_Riolu_

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They are working on new anti-cheat , The reason that you get kicked for it is because the lagg and if you are lagging the server will just kick you directly. If you ever see hacker you can just report him here : reports.cubecraft.net/report make sure to have video evidence !

D

Deleted member 204478

I think you are experiencing what I have sometimes. I have been kicked countless times for 'flying' in speed eggwars when no flying was involved.
I had no lag, as my ping was around 20, and this usually happens when someone pushes me off a high structure, and can be VERY frustrating when kicked.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The devs are working on it. Please be patient. Meanwhile, dont spam this problem as the devs are already aware of it. If you have any more questions, you can message me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom