Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
775
1,172
153
Earth
Yes! But don't copy it from Hypixel, it has to be special that only CCGN has.
Make guilds as HyPixel please. It would be fun. And maby a guild leaderbords. idk no to much discription but I like it!

Plzz give more information.
It's a good idea, but I think it would be more original if it's called groups, clans or clubs!
Maybe Clans can but if you make Guilds it will be copy from Hypixel!
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
520
508
168
I'd like to see this but it should have a different name other than guild
 

Eremo

Well-Known Member
Jan 11, 2015
167
61
103
the Netherlands
I'd like to see this but it should have a different name other than guild

- Clan - /clan create example | /c create example
- Club - /club create example | /c create example
- Society - /society create example | /s create example
- FEDERATION = No go

xD

Editted a bit :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,471
1,356
219
I don't like this because why do we have to copy from other servers?
Make other creative ideas that other servers don't have, that will create a bigger audience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
520
508
168
- Clan - /clan create example | /c create example
- Club - /club create example | /c create example
- Society - /society create example | /s create example
- Federation - /federation create example | /f create example

xD

Editted a bit :)
Perhaps clan that's what people are calling it right now
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom