Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
HI guys,i have a good idea i was thinking of something really fun its kind of like prison well its cops vs robbers/criminals but in survival.This is how it works at first you get to choose from being a police officer or to be a criminal,police officer will get a good kit criminals will just get food unlimited food but police officers have to wait 1 day to get the kit again.Criminals will have to work taking down trees mining and all that stuff,police officer will have to guard the walls so criminals wont escape,so the point of this is that criminals have to escape and cops have to guard the walls.Now what will happen if a criminal escapes well he will grief and destroy stuff like cops house.The reason why cops will have houses is because they will have to make a group or join one and get better and be better than other cops and cops will be able to claim land cops will not be able to destroy other cops land in thee other side criminals can make a group just like cops but they can grief.The really point of this is to be better than other groups of cops and be better than other groups of criminals.Cops will be pay for working and for killing criminals that escape,

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
and forgot something cops will have a gps to find criminals and if a criminal escapes other than grief they can make their own houses.oh and if you got a little confused cops and police officers its the the same i just write it in a different way

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Oh and you can change from being a cop to a criminal or from being a criminal to a cop the only think you will loose everything in your inventory not you money but you will loose your cop or criminal points and you can change every 2 weeks,and cops can mine a cut down some trees to

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ughhhhhh, cops and robbers is like hide and seek lol, but has less strategies. With Hide and Sek you need to look in obscure places, but cops and robbers, you just find the robbers and you can kill them. -1

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
But this is not like cops and robbers cause cop and robbers if you kill all cops or robbers you win but this is differen this is more like survival cause you can be playing this al Day but cops and Robers its only for like 20 minutes

Vinicius stephanto

Sep 12, 2015
I have a complaint, you should edixar who vair server back to the match that was it upset me a lot, I was almost gnahando one eggwars and fall of the server , so that I could not enter the server. Please fix it .

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
ok just goin to say if theirs a old comment that means it got reject it and they wont do it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom